Business Development Specialist
Distribusion is committed to making ground transportation accessible for all and creating a sustainable future for global travel. Today, we provide a technology platform that connects bus and rail operators around the world with over 90 of the biggest retail names in the travel industry.
We are looking for a Business Development Specialist to sharpen their skills by driving one of Distribusion’s key segments; global airport transfers.
What we offer
- You’re joining a fast-paced, fast-expanding travel tech company with a flat organizational and truly meritocratic structure
- Remote-first and flexible work policy with international opportunities arising as we continue to expand our global footprint – Our heart is in Berlin, but you’ll find us across the globe
- Dynamic environment with ownership over mission-critical projects, spanning the organization and the chance to shape the future of global travel
- Work with global brands and gain exposure in an international business setting
- Diverse, experienced team to exchange your ideas and contributions
Who you are
- Highly interested in sales and partner management experience at a high-growth company, eager to prove yourself by achieving and exceeding goals
- Capacity to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment with minimal guidance
- Strong networking mentality and ability to build a sustainable relationship
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), an additional fluent language is a big bonus.
What you’ll do
- Learn how to grow and develop Distribusion’s global network of the airport bus, rail and public transport operators.
- Help us in the full scope of partnerships including ongoing support, understanding contract and product scope
- Support cross-sell of expanding suite of products and services into the transport operators (White-Labels, BI-tools, Mobile Booking Solutions, etc.).
- Leverage data analysis to understand partner performance and identify opportunities within our global retail network
- Work closely with the tech, product, retail, and finance teams to ensure a smooth integration, ramp-up and ongoing operations.
Distribusion believes everyone should be able to purchase any transport anywhere – online.
Based in the heart of Berlin, we are building the next generation technology platform which connects giants of the travel business with scheduled ground transport providers, from airport busses to cross-country trains.
Our highly scalable product, as well as our superior technology, have already convinced some of the world’s largest travel agencies to partner with us. We are active in 25+ countries across the globe, making 10 million trips to 8000 destinations and 150 airports available to travelers worldwide. Distribusion is supported by an experienced leadership team and some of Europe’s leading Venture Capital Funds.