We are looking for a driven, full time Client Lead who can start working with us immediately. The person we are looking for has at least 5+ years experience, preferably on the agency side, in marketing, advertising or PR position as sales or account manager. Does this sound like you? Please keep reading! The role is 40 hours per week and based in Berlin.
Who we are
We are GoSpooky. An incredibly fast-moving bunch of unconventional storytellers, social media superstars and slam-dunking creatives. We know all things internet culture and create scroll-stopping content people actually want to share. One thing we all have in common: we’re always on the lookout for attention.
So here’s the thing. We’re constantly on the hunt for like-minded talent – folks that live for inventing and executing awesome ideas. We need people who aren’t afraid to try new things, the ones who spot a new feature in the morning and have it implemented by the afternoon. We love passionate designers and video creators, disruptive artists and illustrators, and people who can shake up social media. And we don’t care if you’re just out of school or have years of experience. So, wanna join us?
As a Client Lead you will be responsible for a number of clients. You are in daily contact with our project managers and social media managers on the one hand, and our customers on the other to ensure that the cooperation runs smoothly. You’re the one with the helicopter view and you are the link between the customer’s demand and the output of GoSpooky. You love the challenge of linking these two together.
In addition, as a Client Lead your commercial responsibilities are also of great importance. You are an expert in managing client relations: the client knows you because of your inspiring presentations and your attention towards them. By the way you work with them, GoSpooky gets into their veins. Your clients know exactly what GoSpooky can do for them and that results in long term partnerships and great commercial deals.
You as Client Lead..
- Are solution-oriented. If a problem arises somewhere, you are there to help solve it and always willing to jump in.
- Change? Fast Pace? This is what excites you. Doing the same every single day would make you miserable.
- Are creative and know how to easily engage with people to find out what their needs are.
- Have a network that is impressive, and still you enjoy expanding it by making new contacts.
- Are not averse to a bit of work. You have a can-do mentality and love to make the impossible happen!
- Are fluent in both spoken and written German.
Furthermore, you are someone who
- Has experience in strategic thinking with customers.
- Knows all about the power of social media platforms. You know your way on Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok.
- Communicates easily and makes complex issues into clear tasks and objectives.
- Knows its way in programs such as Salesforce or similar sales software.
- Lives in or around Berlin (or .. never misses the train in the morning).
Perks, perks, perks!
- A great salary and benefits
- Being part of an very driven and rapidly growing company
- Working with an amazing team you can build yourself
- Visits to our Amsterdam office
- You can work from anywhere
- and much more …