Client Partner – Southern Europe / Benelux
Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company, specialising in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented Adjust’s solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has 16 offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco and in 2019 secured one of the year’s largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
As a Client Partner – South Europe / Benelux regions, you will join our team in Berlin and work closely with internal stakeholders like Marketing, Product and Account Management and maintain a strong relationship with our existing clients in the region. Your main goal is to leverage your insights and maximize your up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Drive a trusting relationship with your client base
- Work closely with marketing managers and executives from top mobile advertisers
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and enable Adjust’s leverage maximizing ROI
- Take part in regular client meetings to align on client requests.
What you bring:
- Solid experience working in SaaS sales within the mobile sector
- Strong capacity to transform client needs into business solutions maximising ROI
- Ability to build strong lasting relationships with your clients
- Excellent communication skills in Spanish is a must, Italian is a plus.
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!