Commercial Manager – Business Channels (m/f/div) // solarisBank
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform enabling businesses to create custom solutions for their financial needs. The core of the company is a fast and modern technology which makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build. With a full EU banking license, we combine agile engineering with the regulatory expertise of a fully licensed bank.
By combining digital focus, tech expertise, and banking experience we enable our partners to offer various digital financial services to their end-consumer. Our Banking Platform is built in a modular way allowing partners to easily integrate through APIs and access a range of solutions, including BKYC, Digital Banking, Cards, Payments, and Lending. We also partner with trusted third parties to offer additional services e.g. FX, KYC.
solarisBank was founded in March 2016 in Berlin receiving full EU Banking License within 9 months of operating. We are now active in 7+ EU countries via passporting of the banking license and reaching over 2 million end-customers via 50+ partners. Following two successful funding rounds, solarisBank received approx. 95m EUR of funding from strategic investors such as Arvato, BBVA, Lakestar, Visa, SBI Group, ABN AMRO and FinLeap.
In this newly created and unique role, you will be the face of solarisBank to our external channel network like consultants . As a Sales Manager – Business Channels, you will ensure effective framework for creating startegic business relationships. You will build relationships both internally and externally to better position solarisBank as a FinTech pioneer.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Present and explain solarisBank products at relevant events, associations, consultants, forum to generate market interest in relevant industries
- Build network through existing connections to influencers, consultants and multipliers.
- Uncovering new markets and customers through named channel partners and acquire revenue
- Identify, develop, structure and close complex partnership deals with multipliers / distribution partner organisations
- Own the Partnerships lifecycle process
- Actively nurture and develop active partnerships
- Minimum 5+ years commercial business development/partnerships
- Background in either digital consulting or fintech network
- Strong business acumen
- Stellar relationship management skills
- FinTech industry a huge plus
- Consulting background or banking background also a plus
The solaris offer
- We aren’t a traditional bank but rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We’re a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It’s an exclusive combination you’ll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We’re growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.