Associate Director – Bank Partnerships France (m/f/d) // Raisin
We are a dynamic, successful, and fast growing FinTech company based in Berlin, that aims to making savings and investments digitally accessible to improve customer benefit. Our goal is to provide customers all over Europe with simple, secure, and profitable savings and investment products without barriers. We have received more than €170 million in funding from well-known investors including Thrive Capital, Ribbit Capital, Index Ventures, Yuri Milner, Tom Stafford and PayPal.
Our platform is available in English across Europe alongside country-specific platforms in Germany, France, Spain, Austria, UK, and the Netherlands. We are one of the leading FinTech companies in Europe, with more than 170,000 satisfied customers and exceeding €12 billion in assets invested via the Raisin platforms, and have featured in The FinTech50 in 2016, 2017, and 2018.
University degree in business, finance, economics or a comparable field with a focus on finance
Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in a client-facing role in consulting, banking or financial services technology
Experience in debt capital markets, money market / treasury / short-term rates sales, or financial institutions banking is highly beneficial
Successful track record in b2b sales / business development a strong plus
Excellent analytical and communication skills
Entrepreneurial mind-set, self-starter and keen to work in a fast-paced international environment
Winning personality with ability to build long-lasting relationships
Fluency in French and English is a must, other European languages are a plus
Business Development – Bank Partnerships is a multilingual, international team responsible for developing business relationships with banks from across Europe. We initiate and nurture relationships with relevant senior stakeholders to establish Raisin as an attractive funding channel and to win new partner banks for our growing platform.
To further the development of our successful business model, we are looking for a motivated Associate Director who will be responsible for growing our business in France. The position is preferably located in Berlin with significant travel to France.
This is a high-visibility role: you will represent Raisin in front of senior stakeholders (C-level, treasury) of prospective- and existing Raisin partner banks in France.
Acquisition and onboarding of new partner banks in France
- Market screening, identification and lead generation with potential bank partners
Acquisition of new bank partners, and coordination of the onboarding of new partner banks together with internal teams
Supporting Raisin distribution partnerships in France both in terms of top-line generation and operational day-to-day management of the platform
- Leadership of marketing and sales efforts to scale our platform in France
Research, onboarding and ongoing management of distribution partners and channels in France
Ownership of local PR activities of Raisin in France
Participation in high-profile industry events and building of a relevant network in France
Be part of a diverse team of more than 34 different nationalities, who strongly believes in agile cross-functional methods, collaboration and appreciation in our daily work. We are professional and work hard to always be the best in our field. You find us in our open office in beautiful Prenzlauer Berg well connected to public transport and surrounded by a great variety of restaurants and supermarkets.
- Relocation and visa support as well as a relocation reimbursement
- Personal training budget of 1,500 € and four full training days
- Free choice of hardware
- Beginner German classes directly at the office and financial support for acquiring a language certificate
- Hungry all the time? Breakfast, snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks are provided
- Stay up to date at regular townhall sessions with our founders and feel free to ask any kinds of questions
- Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days
- Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than 20 € per month
- We offer you a company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20 %
- Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch Lottery, Tech Lunch, Xletix and Raisin Ladies Events