Customer Success Manager (B2B SaaS)
Climatiq is a climate tech startup on a mission to drive climate action through data and insight. Our team of entrepreneurs, technologists, and scientists, who joined us from Google, MIT, PIK Potsdam and other backgrounds are building a tech platform to empower organisations to take action in tackling the climate crisis. We are building an open-data solution for developers to automatically measure greenhouse gas emissions and consequently act upon robust data and insight. Our flexible tracking API can be integrated into software that businesses already use to accurately calculate and continuously monitor greenhouse gas emissions.
We are headquartered in Berlin and backed by renowned international VCs and advisors in the climate-tech and software sector. As a remote-first company, the team is split up between Berlin and the rest of Europe.
This is an amazing time to join Climatiq. Be part of real, technology-driven endeavour from the beginning. Work with an amazing team and help build something meaningful together with our community.
We are now looking for a passionate Customer Success Manager to join our team in Berlin or remotely.
In this new role you will build on the existing relationships with our customers, helping them get the most out of our product and acquiring a strong understanding of their needs. As the first Customer Success Manager at Climatiq, you will play a key role in building our processes for onboarding, implementation, and retention. You will work closely with our growth and product teams, supporting them with customer data and insights to help shape our product and sales strategies.
For our API-driven solution, it is important that you are technically savvy and can build connections with a wide array of stakeholders, ranging from developers to sustainability managers and business leaders.
- Assisting and guiding new customers through their implementation process to ensure strong adoption
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships with customers to continuously drive value generation, lead renewal conversations and develop expansion strategies
- Identify deeper adoption opportunities and expanded business opportunities
- Evaluating and analysing customer needs
- Determining and monitoring KPIs to measure adoption and customer outcomes
- Creating onboarding materials and flows to encourage a scalable self-service approach to adoption
- Supporting the product and marketing roles with customer data and insights
- Processing milestones for customers and our team to work towards
- 4+ years of experience in a customer relationship or partnership development role
- Proven track record of managing large accounts
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English + one other European language a plus
- Flawless interpersonal skills: you can empathise, earn trust, and influence stakeholders
- Great leadership skills to help persuade and guide customers
- Proactive and self-driven, comfortable with ambiguity in a startup environment
- Exceptional level of attention to detail and structured work
- Experience with API-based products, or related fields such as developer tooling, cloud infrastructure, application software, embedded finance, or other enterprise SaaS
- Past experience in enterprise sales beneficial
- Knowledge of the climate tech space is a plus
- Location: Berlin or Remote within +/- 2 hours of CET timezone
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Hours: full-time, flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and benefits
Climatiq is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Send us your CV and a short cover letter, highlighting your skills and experience, relevant for the advertised role.