Customer Success Manager DACH (m/f/d)
We are JOIN, Europe’s fastest-growing HR Tech company with over 45,000 clients in 6 countries and over 100,000 jobs posted.
Our ambition is to change the way Small & Medium-sized Businesses (SMBs) hire on a global scale. We want to level the playing field so SMBs can have the same hiring advantages as big companies. Great companies are built with great people and there are over 25 million SMBs in Europe alone.
We are a mighty team of 90 passionate colleagues and our mission is to democratise hiring by building the world’s most widely used talent attraction software. We believe in building a diverse team of people from different backgrounds. Join us!
What is the role about?
We have a great product that helps more than 60,000 companies in Europe find and attract talent. We have built a substantial customer base over the years which benefits from your Customer Success skill set now more than ever.
This is why we need your skills, drive and knowledge to take Customer Success in the DACH market to the next level. As part of the Customer Success Team, we believe that closing the deal is just the beginning. We want to drive value messaging, upsells, and retention plays across our customer base. Next to customer centric talent, this is only possible by scaling our tech stack accordingly in order to approach as many customers as possible proactively.
Your Future Team
You will become part of the Customer Organization at JOIN, responsible for expanding and retaining existing business at scale. You will work closely with your CS peers as well as Onboarding, Marketing, Operations, Revenue Operations, and Product. Your mission will be to build our JOIN’s next-level customer experience.
What will you be expected to do?
As Customer Success Manager (DACH), you will be key for the next phase of our growth story. You will be reporting directly to the VP Customer Success & Operations.
- Own overall relationships with assigned customers, which include: increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and delivering satisfaction;
- Serve as the internal voice of the customer and advocate for your client’s needs (services, support, product management, executive alignment).
- Serve as your clients trusted advisor, working closely with the customer solving easy and complex issues to help them hire faster and better
- Driving business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Analyzing customer data to improve customer experience
- Together with your CS colleagues, take ownership of proactive tactics and plays to build a predictable revenue engine around our existing customer base. …
- Leverage the CS tech stack to expand our tech touch approach with the help of automated flows guided by actionable insights on our book of business.
- You strive for continuous improvement and will execute experiments to gain actionable insights and deduce outstanding, measurable impact. This holds true for offense as well as defense plays.
What will you need to be successful?
- You have worked in Customer Success OR Account Management for 3-5+ years in a fast-paced SaaS B2B environment
- You have a proven track record of driving your book of business proactively in a B2B SMB / Mid Market environment
- You have a growth mindset, are a team player, and want to help our customers succeed
- You are experienced, curious, and keen to immerse and take our CS processes & practices to the next level
- You combine strong analytical and problem solving skills, basic technical understanding, and a creative and experimental mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German & English;
- You like to learn, work hands-on, take ownership, and have an impact
- Love to work in a multicultural organization
What’s in it for you?
- Get insight into a successful startup environment
- Thrive in an inspiring, diverse, and international working atmosphere
- Become part of a team of highly motivated and ambitious experts as well as new starters that will need your support and guidance
- Learn the ins and outs of startup marketing by collaborating and engaging with our commercial and technical teams
- Work from our design office in the famous Kulturbrauerei in Prenzlauer Berg, in the heart of Berlin!
- Enjoy flexibility with our hybrid working mode: If you are an office-first employee (3 days a week): €600 yearly mobility budget for either Rydes or a BVG Card
- Benefit from 4 weeks “work from anywhere” per year after probation
- Get a €600 yearly Benefitsy allowance to profit from 35 premium partners
- Relocation support for internationals:
- One month of furnished flat so you do not have to flat hunt without being in Berlin
Our recruitment process is designed to be as lean as possible and we ensure the same process is followed for all candidates. It is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as to give candidates insights to our team and learn about what it’s like to be a team member at JOIN. Topics will range from technical skills to problem-solving approaches and collaboration along with a case study where you will get the opportunity to showcase your talent.
1. Conversation with HR member – Zoom
2. Culture Fit / Hiring Manager – Zoom or onsite
3. Case Study – Zoom or onsite
4. Meet the Team (2 to 3 members) – Zoom or onsite
5. Offer Discussion with HR – Zoom
Joined together by diversity
We believe that uniqueness binds us and helps us thrive, both as individuals and as a team. That’s why we don’t just embrace diversity, we celebrate it. We take equality and inclusion seriously and are committed to welcoming everyone to our team with openness, acceptance, and respect. At JOIN, we want all team members to feel seen and supported.
We encourage all applications, regardless of age, physical or mental ability, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or any other background diversity. And do you require any assistance or adaptations, either in the workplace or during the hiring process? Then please don’t hesitate to let us know!
You don’t check all the boxes? It’s also fine, we are open to spiky profiles and we love diversity!
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!