Enterprise Sales Manager // ResearchGate
ResearchGate is the professional network for scientists and researchers.
Not a scientist or researcher? Never heard of us? That’s okay.
Accelerating science is what drives us – we’ve built a platform that gives the world’s scientists the tools and services they need to connect, collaborate, and advance their research. Over 15 million members from 193 countries use ResearchGate to share, discover, and discuss research. Our investors include Bill Gates, Benchmark Capital, Founders Fund, Tenaya Capital, Goldman Sachs, Wellcome Trust and Four Rivers Group.
We are a global company, with clients, users and colleagues from all corners of the world. Our team of 175 people is located at the heart of Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the world – a place where everyone feels welcome. We’re guided by our mission to connect the world of science and make research open to all.
We offer digital advertising solutions, including:
- Scientific Advertising – allows scientists and researchers to see ads for the exact services and products they need whilst providing companies the opportunity to target their advertising to a specific scientific audience.
- Scientific Talent – hiring managers can advertise jobs to specific scientists based on location, research area, and skill, and scientists can find jobs that fit their interests and research profiles.
The key objective of this role is to increase revenue for ResearchGate’s business by enabling customers to successfully achieve their advertising objectives.
You will be identifying opportunities to grow existing accounts by upselling, reselling and cross-selling new and existing digital advertising products.
Additionally you will be leading sales efforts by engaging all relevant stakeholders at assigned key accounts.
- At least 2 years of enterprise sales experience gained in a B2B environment, ideally in the Ad tech or SaaS industry with an outstanding record of exceeding revenue goals and growing high-value or high-potential accounts
- Experience in analyzing data and sales statistics, making data-driven recommendations and forecasting revenue
- Experience in achieving global account penetration in multinational clients
- Goal-oriented, organized, and proactive team player who is self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong customer service orientation
- Outstanding problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships
What we offer
- An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You’ll be interviewed by the people you’ll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.
We’re changing science and catalyzing discovery, every day. Get to know more about our mission and what ResearchGate members are achieving by checking out our blog at https://www.researchgate.net/blog.