German speaking Sales Manager (f/m/d)
HELLO THERE! PEOPLE AT HUMANOO ARE HAPPY TO GREET YOU!
With a team of over 80 people from over 25 different nationalities, Humanoo is building a one-of-a-kind holistic platform that makes people healthier. We are ambitious and goal-oriented and enjoy working by creating a positive atmosphere.
Join us as a German speaking Sales Manager (f/m/d) in our Sales department at Humanoo!
Your mission in a nutshell: This role is perfect for you if you want to use your sales talent for a meaningful purpose, as we help companies to inspire and motivate their employees to lead healthier lifestyles.
The wellbeing industry is booming and Humanoo is the first German company to open new markets and opportunities in this segment.
The team: A fun and international team that supports each other. Seniors who mentor the newcomers, but who can still share the ups and downs of everyday work with the team. We do everything together!
HOW YOU WILL SPEND YOUR TIME:
- Manage the complete sales cycle of decision-making (from prospecting to discovery, demonstrations, proposals, and close)
- Work closely with prospects to understand their organisational pain points and determine the best solution
- Selling our solutions to all prospects, converting interest into commercial negotiations and securing new partnership deals by showing our potential customers how our product can help them overcome their challenges
- You define and work independently on implementing a sales strategy to increase sales and customer acquisition, but our team is always there for you to celebrate successes and knowledge sharing… and we also have a team to help you generate leads
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TABLE:
- You speak fluent German, but can also communicate in English
- You are enthusiastic, a team player and love the start-up culture
- You have some experience in sales (ideally in B2B & SaaS), business development or a similar field with a lot of customer contact
WHAT IS OUT THERE FOR YOU?
- We build champions: your growth is important to us. Therefore we have performance cycles every 6 months to identify successes and growth opportunities, you also get a personal development budget and up to 3 days for learning activities. Our teams enjoy exchanging and learning from each other through shadowing, learning sessions, and constant collaboration.
- We win together, and we lose together: we have an international team of people coming from more than 25 different nationalities, but we share one thing in common: we value regular feedback not only peer to peer, but also to the management. We believe we can grow through the right questions and exchange, therefore you can ask our management anything on Monday all hands every week or approach them directly and have a coffee chat.
- We balance speed and quality: we believe in agile and autonomous work, where priorities matter. We try out new ideas and value A/B testing not only when developing our product, but also in our daily work.
- We do what’s right (Integrity): we believe that everyone is entitled to a healthy and balanced life, and we support it through additional health insurance, substitution for lunches, mobility, internet, as well as a discount for Urban Sports to support your regular physical activities.
- We are one team (Togetherness): Every newbie starts with a detailed onboarding, where you meet your stakeholders, and learn about our history, processes, strategy, and vision, as well as our product. We value collaboration and flat hierarchies – our management is approachable and there for your feedback and ideas.
- We believe in flexibility at work and team bond, therefore we have chosen hybrid working as our approach. Do you want to work from the beach? No problem! With our remote working policy, you can do it too.
- We are committed, driven and inspiring (Leadership): we value owners and people who come in with ideas and implement them. You can see the real impact of your ideas with us! We are committed to growing, hence every quarter we do an anonymous survey to see where we can improve as a company.
- Some extra perks: permanent contract, 28 days off + 1 more day off for every year you stay with us (capped by 3), and 24 and 31 December free. And you can have 2 additional vacation days if you keep active in the Humanoo app! And this is not all: we also have a budget for regular team events, Monday breakfasts, etc.
Few more reasons to join us:
- During our Monday All Hands, you can digitally ask our management team any question in a totally anonymous form
- We like to get together: we offer regular team and company-wide breakfasts. Who does not like a crispy croissant in the morning?
- Table tennis after-work tournaments and beers! Do you fancy playing or just stopping by to mingle? We have both opportunities!
- We like to keep our game up: You can compete with colleagues by creating steps or health challenges on our App
HUMANOO is an automated DIGITAL CORPORATE WELLNESS SOLUTION for corporations and insurances worldwide that helps people lead healthier lives.
HUMANOO has offices in Berlin and Paris and helps users to improve physical and mental health by offering customized, on-demand programmes for fitness, yoga, mindfulness, sleep, and nutrition.
HUMANOO\\\’s pioneering vision allows users to be rewarded for health activity through monetary and non-monetary rewards, leading to sustained engagement and study-based health improvement.
More than 400 B2B customers in over 10 countries are already successfully using Humanoo to make their employees and clients healthier and more productive. Axel Springer SE, Würth, and Coca-Cola are only some companies using HUMANOO.
For more information: https://www.humanoo.com/
Do you want to join the startup of the year 2021? Apply NOW!