Head of Inside Sales (EMEA)
Adjust is a global app marketing analytics platform committed to ensuring the highest privacy and performance standards. Adjust’s solutions include measurement, fraud prevention, cybersecurity, and automation tools. The company’s mission is to make mobile marketing simpler, smarter and more secure for the more than 50,000 apps working with Adjust.
As a Head of Inside Sales (EMEA) you will play a crucial role in our success and directly impact our revenue growth. You will be expected to manage, coach, mentor a team of 8 driven Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) covering the EMEA region. The role will be based in Berlin and it will be a 1 year fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
You should bring a proven track record of success in achieving lead generation and pipeline targets and previous experience motivating teams. Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Inside Sales, you will collaborate closely with marketing, sales, operations and enablement teams to maximize pipeline creation. The ideal candidate will possess a unique blend of regional business experience, leadership and technical skills.
- Manage and grow our EMEA team of 8 SDRs, helping them to overachieve quarterly quotas for qualified opportunities
- Maintain a strong focus on pipeline outcomes and impact
- Closely monitor metrics and KPIs with a goal of increasing productivity
- Hire, train, and retain new SDRs that strive for excellence in all they do, aiming for a career in SaaS sales
- Lead training on new prospecting techniques and best practices
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders including senior sales management, marketing, sales operations, and enablement
- Align and collaborate with marketing in the creation, measurement and inspection of innovative demand generation programs and initiatives
- Work closely with sales managers and field sales to ensure proper alignment on account coverage, opportunity quality, and SDR to field sales hand-off
- Articulate Adjust’s business value, and maintain in-depth knowledge of solutions, competitors, and industry trends
What you bring:
- 5-6 years in Saas inside-sales environment in EMEA
- Minimum 2-3 years of direct management experience, preferably a team of SDR/BDR’s
- Strong leadership presence and the ability to maintain confidentiality and business ethics
- Excellent management, interpersonal, cultural awareness, communication and conflict resolution skills
- A global perspective, and willingness to be a hands on manager, developing and nurturing team members
- Out of the box thinking but also setting up, following and having your team adhere to best practices playbooks
- Adaptability to current systems and ability to be a strong advocate for the needs of your team
- Experienced in development of SDR training materials and coaching skills
- Expert in using Salesforce.com and other sales tools/products to drive productivity, eg) SalesLoft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeadIQ, etc.
- Proven ability to effectively hire and train new SDRs
- Effective presentation and listening skills
- Comfort working in fast-paced environments and ability to work through unknowns
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 20% employer contribution
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation and visa assistance
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!