Inside Sales Representative (Full-time/Internship) // PROJECTS
WHAT WE ARE BUILDING
Did you ever move to another city or country and had problems of finding the right apartment?
Did you ever have issues with local authorities, your cleaners, or even your landlord because you were not speaking the same language or they were taking advantage of you?
Did you ever feel that the people around have a completely different scope of interest which makes it hard for you to connect?
We at PROJECTS feel called upon to flip those problems and provide a hassle-free product, and eventually an amazing (abroad) experience for our customers.
We rent out fully furnished and fully serviced co-living apartments to young professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers. We’ll make sure that roommates will get along very well and create a community around all of our customers/members.
What our customers love about PROJECTS: a lot of organized meetups and events for all members.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Take full control over the sales cycle, including: prospecting, outreach, qualifying, pitching, and closing deals
- First point of contact for prospective members looking to join our housing
- Respond to inbound leads, qualifying their interest and fit against our available inventory
- Conducting phone calls on a daily, ongoing basis
- Become an expert on our portfolio of housing and services
- You have 1-2 years of sales experience, preferably in a role where you were responsible for the entire sales cycle
- You are comfortable selling over the phone, on video calls, or in person
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and results driven with the energy to succeed in everything you do
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Join a great team: your colleagues are talented, motivated and self-starters.
- Work on an innovative business model with potentially global impact.
- A high degree of responsibility and involvement from day one.
- A great working environment in our office situated in the vibrant Mitte area, we are trying to bring the Silicon Valley startup culture to Europe.
- Free coffee and regular team lunch in some of the hottest spots of the city.
- Plenty of space and quick decision making – so you can implement your own ideas.
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision making makes PROJECTS a great place to grow.
If this position interests you, please send your CV and a few lines about you at [email protected]