Inside Sales Specialist
Yapily is here to power a new era of financial services so that everyone can receive faster, affordable and personalised products. We are an enterprise API connectivity provider, powering applications behind the scenes, to seamlessly connect and securely access financial information. We have raised $18.4m in funding to date, and provide infrastructure for industry leaders including American Express, Intuit Quickbooks, Vivid Money and BUX.
Headquartered in London, Yapily currently employs more than 100 people. As we continue our European expansion plans, this is an incredibly exciting time to join the business and contribute to our ambitious growth plans. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and driven Inside Sales Specialist to join our growing German team who wants to build a sales career with an innovative, fast-growing Fintech startup.
As an Inside Sales Specialist you are scanning the German, Austrian and Dutch Fintech and Startup scene for new prospects, innovative open banking use cases and market developments and convert these insights into Yapily’s sales pipeline. You support the team with managing sales and marketing material as well as pipeline management. You get excited about prospecting and developing new business opportunities and innovative ideas to fuel business growth.
In this role you will
- Help to build Yapily’s presence in the DACH region, with a particular focus on growing the pipeline so Yapily can achieve the revenue stream necessary for continued hyper-growth
- Work collaboratively with the Country Manager DACH and cross-functionally across the organisation to help shape Yapily’s products and solutions to meet customer needs, and spot new market opportunities.
- Relevant professional work experience in Fintech, Banking, Payments, SaaS or B2B Tech Sales.
- German as a native language or on C2 level, Working proficiency in English
- A passion for Yapily’s mission
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Outstanding presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Passion for helping to scale new technology businesses.
- Having worked with Salesforce before is a plus
- Clarity of Communication
- Team Player / Culture Fit
- Desire to Join Yapily
- Emotional Intelligence