Junior Account & Business Development Manager – Full Time
SurveyEngine is a global research agency providing data, technology and exceptional management for preference research projects.
Our core technology is Choice Modelling, a method from behavioural science used to understand and predict human decision making. Working with leading scientists and companies in Australia, Europe, Asia and North America, our services are used in diverse areas including: preparing governments for a driverless vehicle future, exploring the viability of space tourism, showing the economic value of bio-diversity and improving quality of life through patient-oriented healthcare.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our sales and accounts team. You will be supporting our account managers in strengthening existing client relationships and developing new ones. As a junior account manager you will deal directly with our clients, understanding their needs, developing solutions and acting as bridge to the SurveyEngine production team.
Our ideal candidate
You are a bit of a perfectionist. You take each task through to completion and over-deliver. You approach your work in a structured, methodical and organised way. You plan ahead. You are conscientious, diligent and reliable. Your written and spoken English communication skills are excellent. You can de-mystify a topic and communicate its essence in language appropriate to your audience. You continually develop your knowledge and are able to assert yourself to propose better solutions to your team.
What you’ll do
- Work within the accounts team reporting to the head of accounts
- Support accounts team in building new opportunities and delivering on existing client requirements
- Build proposals from client requirements with support from your team
- Manage and update sales databases
- Develop project costings and produce draft new business quotes
- Track and analyse revenue and cost performance
- Work closely with your production team and project managers
Your minimum qualifications
- 1 year working experience in a professional environment
- Very good spoken and written command of English
- Have work rights in the European Union
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and content file formats
- Highly reliable, conscientious, able to work independently and take initiative
As a plus: Background knowledge in research, economics or experience in a professional sales organisation.
Benefits – What we offer
- To work directly with leading economists, researchers and scientists from all over the world
- Flexible working hours 32-40 hours per week
- An opportunity to contribute to the development of social, health and environmental research
- A young, focused, international working atmosphere
- Centrally based in Berlin-Schöneberg
Are you interested?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Suitable candidates will be invited to a skills evaluation prior to an interview. For more information, visit http://surveyengine.com
Our recruitment process complies with the GDPR regulations. The data collected is used only for purposes of identifying and evaluating candidates for potential employment, as well as for future roles that may become available. Click here for more information.