(Junior) Account Executive (m/f/d) // Leapsome
Are you curious and eager to learn and grow? Looking for an opportunity to demonstrate and expand your skills in business development and sales? Passionate to shape the future of work and continuous learning with us? Leapsome offers an exciting opportunity for driven and ambitious people to join our growing team in the heart of Berlin.
Employees at Eventim, Mercedes Benz, AboutYou, SolarisBank and many other companies use Leapsome to build a culture of feedback and continuous learning. We offer a suite of different tools, ranging from manager check-ins to goal setting/OKRs, real-time feedback, 360° performance reviews, engagement surveys and personalized learning. Our SaaS platform integrates with Gmail, Slack and many HRIS platforms like Personio, BambooHR and Microsoft Active Directory.
Why should you care?
Together with our customers, we’re shaping the future of work. A future where companies embrace a culture of open feedback that facilitates rapid learning. We are not only helping to build workplaces where millennials thrive – we also support established companies in becoming “more agile” and master the challenges of digitization. We aim to dominate this category of employee enablement on a global scale within five years.
This is your chance to jump on a rocket ship: We’re still a small team but are growing very rapidly. We’re already profitable and are very healthily bootstrapped. All team members own a share in the company. As we’re still small you’ll have a strong impact and you will shape the success of this company!
What’s the job?
- Become a core member of our sales team, master the challenges of high growth and help us further shape our growth trajectory
- Refine, implement and continuously improve our lead generation strategy
- Drive the qualification and evaluation process with potential customers and close deals (large tech companies and corporates with a focus on their digital transformation)
- Liaise with customers on the phone and demo the platform via video calls
- Understand the customer’s buying processes and build relationships with different stakeholders (executives, HR, IT and others)
- Create the best end-to-end SaaS customer experience in the sales and onboarding process
- Onboard customers and set customers up for success
- Collect new customer requirements and pass information to founders & product team
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a university degree and have 1 – 3 years work experience in Sales or a Sales-related role, e.g., at a consulting firm
- You are fluent in German and English both in written and spoken form
- You excel at asking the right questions to understand a customer’s needs and decision process quickly, and you work with the customer to generate value for them
- You are a very process driven person and continuously work to improve existing processes
- You have a good understanding of technology
- You are passionate about the future of work and continuous learning at work, and you want to join us in building an exceptional team and company to have real impact in this space
- Ideally: You have previous experience in SaaS or HR tech, and/or organizational development, people development or agility and digitalisation.
How do we work?
- We offer a very entrepreneurial, and highly operational environment. We prefer doing to just talking
- We take decisions fast and consistently aim to get to the best solution for the company
- We value radical open-mindedness and growth-orientation – we give each other feedback often and openly to improve continuously. But of course, we also celebrate what we have achieved
- We really like what we do and enjoy working together in a focussed and fun environment
- Hip office in the heart of Berlin, competitive salary and ESOP, and impact from day one
- Further benefits include flexible working hours, regular team events, an Urban Sports Club membership and many more
Simply send us your CV! You don’t need to send a full cover letter, but please provide a brief answer to: Why Leapsome? Why you? (You can upload this via the Cover Letter setting here.) To get to know you a little better we’d kindly ask you to fill out the questionnaire under this link. As a reward, you’ll also learn more about Leapsome and our team!
Please note: During the application process, you don’t need to input information that is already mentioned in your CV.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!