Junior Account Manager France (f/m/div) // FinLeap
Service Oriented – Committed to Performance – Transparent
Founded as a joint venture between financeAds GmbH and Berlin-based FinTech guru and company builder FinLeap, financeAds International is the Premium Affiliate Network for Banks, Insurers and FinTech across Europe. We help client to acquire customers for their online products through our network of highly relevant financial publishers. We work mainly at performance, a highly ROI oriented for online marketing.
Our vision is to reach and maintain the market leader position in performance marketing for the financial industry across Europe, by offering cost-efficient acquisition models, boutique services to our clients and by creating a team of experts in financial advertising.
Our mission is to become the agency of choice for the financial sector by providing an outstanding service to our clients and help them to increase their sales. If you share our mission, are passionate about online marketing then join us and we’ll give you every opportunity to succeed.
We are looking for a talented individual to join us as a Junior Account Manager France, playing a vital role in continuing to grow our publishers / advertisers’ portfolio.
What will keep you challenged?
- You manage and foster excellent long-term relationships with advertiser and publisher accounts
- You are responsible for building a sales pipeline and systematically hunting and acquiring new publishers (online media & bloggers)
- You supervise and manage technical issues to ensure an effective workflow for our clients and optimize learnings to increase affiliate sales
- You contribute to the overall success of the company and support colleagues to achieve their goals
What will make you succeed?
- You just graduated from University or have up to 2 years of work experience in sales or account management, preferably in an online-related business
- Basic MS Office and HTML skills are a big plus
- Interest for the online environment and the online media industry
- A creative, efficient and result-oriented working style
- Bachelor or Masters degree or comparable education / experience, preferably in Marketing
- You have native-level French, fluent English and good communication skills in both languages
What do we offer?
- A vibrant and professional environment right in Berlin Mitte, at the heart of the start up scene and part of the FinLeap ecosystem
- Attractive compensation package including bonus scheme
- Access to a huge network of young professionals from top Tech & FinTech companies
- Highly motivated and talented colleagues who will help foster your professional development
- The opportunity to learn about online marketing, financial product marketing and lots of tech related topics
- Opportunity to travel across Europe to attend events and meetings
- Lots of benefits and perks such as fresh drinks and healthy food, regular company events and a variety of social activities
- Discounts for transportation tickets, gym memberships, local restaurants and more
- Free German language courses
More details about us can be found here: https://www.financeads.com/
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you.