Junior Account Manager Platform Partnerships (m/f/d)
We’re looking for a Junior Account Manager Platform Partnerships who can support in building and maintaining strategic relationships with our platform partners and in expanding existing partnerships and finding opportunities to drive substantial revenue and demand.
As Junior Account Manager for Platform Partnerships at Adsquare you will be part of a high-performing team that works cross-functionally with Product, Operations, Sales, Legal, Engineering teams to support both managing senior relationships and delivering mutually beneficial product integrations and solutions.
- Act as a mein point of contact for our Platform Partners, e.g. DSPs, DMPs, and SSPs across the globe to drive Adsquare’s distribution of product, nurturing the relationship by offering support on an ongoing basis
- Support in developing and executing Adsquare’s partner roadmap
- Project Management: support of new integrations or extensions
- Develop metrics to measure the growth and performance of partnerships and provide reports as needed. Run quarterly reviews with partners to evaluate the value and growth of the partnerships
- Be the expert for all of Adsquare’s integrations and enable Adsquare’s Sales teams to effectively leverage these with global clients
- Run training sessions, educate current & new partners on Adsquare solutions in order to empower partners with knowledge necessary to use and recommend Adsquare products
- Attention to detail, exceptional project management and organisational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You are comfortable communicating with external stakeholders (our dear platform partners)
- Great communication skills with the ability to cultivate and manage strong relationships internally and externally, communicating and liaising with all seniority levels
- Willingness to share knowledge, support teams cross-functionally and being a go-to person
- A strong team-player with ability to work autonomously
- Excellent English skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a high pace environment, while managing expectations and measuring your own success
WHY US ?
We are a highly motivated and skilled team, where everyone’s role has a real impact on the company’s growth. Success and fun are combined in a great company culture with people from all over the world, that creates a melting pot of individuals with more than 20 different Nationalities!
We equip you with the latest hardware and provide you with all the tools you need to thrive, and we offer a flexible home office policy as well as the possibility to work remotely up to 3 months per year.
On top of a competitive remuneration package, we got you covered with more benefits such as a personal education and conference budget to pursue your professional goals and to encourage your growth with us, because for us, development matters! 30 vacation days per year, BVG company ticket, JobRad bike leasing, Urban Sports Club membership, company pension scheme, regular team and company events, annual company offsites and more!