Junior Business Development Manager
ELEMENT Insurance AG is a product factory for insurance and a leader in insurance digitalisation. We supply our partners from various industries – both from an insurer, as well as a non-insurer background – with in-house underwritten insurance products, which they market under their own brand. Our modular insurance platform enables us to tailor-fit and supply these non-life insurance products in record speed.
Our diverse team with over 25 nationalities combines the expertise of the worlds of insurance and technology. At ELEMENT, we live an agile and empowering company culture to work on ‘the insurance of tomorrow’.
We are currently looking for a Junior Business Development Manager (m/w/div), to guide our expansive Business Development Strategy.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of topics and products. You are the main driver to answer the question, which products fit best to our existing and possible partners and are rewarding and possible for us?
With your strong analytical approach, your great communication skills, which help you to convince your discussion partners from your ideas, and your attitude to deliver results beyond what is expected from you, you will find the right answer to the mentioned question!
What Will Keep You Challenged
- Analyzing the requirements of existing and new partners and provide the right solutions for them
- Working on strategic, complex, and analytically challenging topics – as you will be the direct sparring partner of our Management as well as our Sales Team
- Conducting market analyses across different products and lines of business
- Diligent problem-solving, structuring a problem or opportunity first, identifying the crucial issues, and deriving a crystal-clear roadmap on how to tackle the challenge
- Thinking out of the box, questioning existing assumptions, and enjoying the challenge of complexity
- Opportunity to grow and acquire knowledge across multiple business areas in a vibrant startup scene
What Will Make You Succeed
- You have a Master’s in Business or equivalent field or gained relevant work experience
- First working experience either in Consulting, Private Equity, or in Business Development in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of how the insurance industry work is required and a strong interest in diving deeper into the field is a must
- Strategic and analytical thinking – this is what most of the work will be about so if that drives you, great!
- Ownership for your tasks is your second nature – you don’t stop at what was asked of you but always think beyond
- Proficient knowledge of PowerPoint and in communicating your ideas into great presentations
- Solid interpersonal skills in terms of communicating and managing various stakeholders across different levels – especially with C-Levels
- Fluency in both German & English is a must
- The opportunity to be part of a driven and diverse team that is creating a measurable impact on the future of insurance
- An open and welcoming company culture, empowering you to freely grow and develop
- We openly share our knowledge – we are a mix of insurance experts, technology specialists , and experienced entrepreneurs
- We have a dedicated onboarding process, enabling you to quickly thrive at ELEMENT
- A direct influence on our company and our products – we value your ideas and your input
- Plenty of perks including a benefits package, choice of computer, drinks, snacks, language classes, company-wide networking events , and outings