Junior Business Development Manager
At movingimage, video is what drives us. We are a global leader in delivering secure enterprise video solutions. Simply put, we want to revolutionize the way in which companies use video. Enterprises such as Vodafone, Deutsche Telekom and Volkswagen already use our secure Enterprise Video Platform (EVP). movingimage’s cloud-based solution, is a centralized platform that enables companies to efficiently manage and stream all their video assets for customers, partners, and employees in the best possible quality on any device.
We move videos. Together with you, we will move even more.
As a Junior Business Development Manager, you will be a member of our Sales team, developing new business opportunities and presenting our Video Platform to core customers and partners.
As a Junior Business Development Manager, you’ll take on the following responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the sales of our cloud-based Video Platform
- Close cooperation with the whole Sales team and our CEO to develop new business opportunities with enterprise and OEM customers in Germany, Switzerland and Austria
- Give presentations for our customers showing our use cases and USPs of our solutions. Applying the principles of value-added selling and use-case selling
- Consult potential customers about implementation topics, the fitting into their current IT infrastructure, APIs etc.
- Structure the sales process for your customers independently, from the take-over of the lead to the conclusion of the contract
- Develop short- and long-term strategies to win important target customers
To thrive in the role as a Junior Business Development Manager, you’ll need:
- First working experience in a comparable position
- Love taking full responsibility for your customers and within the company
- Want to develop in the field of software and SaaS
- Good technical understanding and joy digging into technical topics
- An agile mindset, like working in a team and achieving something great together
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Very good German and good English skills
Why you´ll love working with us:
- Culture: We work agile, focusing on cross-team collaboration based on trust and transparency. You are free to introduce your own ideas and make an impact in a team of different backgrounds and cultures.
- Learning & Growth: We support continuous learning through regular Communities of Practice, 1:1s and peer-feedback, German classes in our office and the chance to take part in conferences and trainings.
- Balance your Life: Schedule your work balanced with your life situation and enjoy 30 paid vacation days, self-determined working hours as well as the option to work from home occasionally.
- Location by the Spree: Our spacious headquarter is located directly at the Spree river in the heart of Berlin, offering interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas and take a break together.
- Compensation: Excellent people deserve great working conditions. We conduct benchmark analyses regularly to ensure that we are paying salaries above the market average.
- Relocation Support: If you are not located in German yet, don’t worry, we will support your move with a relocation package to make settling in as easy as possible for you.