Junior Sales Manager (all genders welcome)
Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated Junior Sales Manager (all genders) fluent in English and French to join our international team at our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin. In this role, you will primarily be acquiring and consulting B2B clients, negotiating deals, with the intent of successfully closing the client’s first purchase.
- Evaluating warm leads/prospects
- Onboarding new members and registering all progress in Salesforce
- Introducing Pamono Trade Program to B2B clients such as interior designers, architects, and hotel chains
- Full responsibility and realization of handed KPIs
- Working together with the Trade Sales Team as needed on special projects
- Being part of the entire value chain and work with cross-functional teams to improve processes
- Strong verbal (phone) communication skills and strong written (email) communication, utilizing a clear and structured flow of information.
At Pamono we strive for diversity and welcome everyone to join us! Be who you are, come as you are – that’s the best version of you. That said, to get off to a good start in your new role, the following skills are required:
- Excellent English skills (native level or C1)
- Additional Fluency in French is required
- 1-2 years of working experience in any business field (internships count), but we are also open for career starters with interest in the interior design industry who want to build strong first professional experience
- “Getting things done” attitude: high level of motivation and initiative great communication skills and the ability to work independently and in a team
Desirable but not mandatory
- Proficiency in any other European language besides English and French
- Salesforce knowledge
- First-hand working experience in e-commerce
- Dedicated international team with a flat organizational structure
- Ambitious projects to take ownership of with a broad scope for co-decision-making
- Choice between a mobility and an Urban Sportsclub subsidy
- Your wellbeing matters to us: we offer mindfulness classes to take care of your mental health through sessions with OpenUp
- Company Pension Scheme
- We value your participation in Pamono’s success and complement your cash compensation with a package of employee stock options (ESOP)
- Flexible working setup to get the most of your working hours: we offer full flexibility in our Hybrid/Remote model, however we do expect that you take advantage of our Berlin office in Charlottenburg 2-3 days per week
- Work from abroad for up to 30 working days a year
- Dog-friendly office: we can’t wait to meet your furry friend!
- Of course we have regularly get-togethers like company breakfasts or after-work drinks, as well as fruits, snacks, drinks and table-football …
Interested in the role? Your CV is enough!
If you don’t meet all but most of the requirements, we encourage you to apply to us anyway. Let’s find out if we are a good match. We are looking forward to you!