Key Account Manager (DACH) (M/F/D) // Jodel
Come build the community around you!
Jodel is the world’s hyperlocal community. Through its state-of-the-art mobile platform, it enables its users to discover, follow, and participate in-real-time in the most relevant conversations with people nearby.
These will be your tasks
- You will manage the relationships of Jodel and its B2B customers aiming for lasting and mutual beneficial relationships as their first point of contact.
- You are responsible for the strategic development of the sales experience in our markets Germany, Austria and Switzerland creating customer success stories.
- You are responsible for a high retention rate among our clients, closing contract renewals, cross- und upselling.
- You support creating tailor-made campaign concepts for your customers.
- You are responsible for delivering campaign reportings and formulating takeaways for constant optimization.
- For the first months you will have the exclusive opportunity to work side by side with our superstar resellers from Charly.Media to learn about media best practices and master how professional advertising sales are served.
- You are positive and passionate about the future of digital communication/communities.
- You are excited about Jodel, eager to contribute to our growth.
- You have studied either business administration, media, communication or economics.
- You have experience as a key account manager in the media industry and can building sustainable relationships.
- You have a deep understanding of the media landscape and expertise in media buying within direct & programmatic environments.
- You are goal- and customer-oriented.
- With your strong communication skills you can moderate the companies and clients interests at any time.
- Salesforce experience is a plus (but not a must).
- You bring positive energy, enthusiasm and an analytical mind to everything you do.
- You are a dynamic individual who enjoys ever-changing environments.
- You have excellent communication skills in German AND English.
- Gain valuable experience on a variety of tasks in one of the hottest startups in Berlin according to WIRED.
- You enjoy flat hierarchies with lots of freedom and responsibilities.
- Your work will be crucial for the success of Jodel and your impact will be immediately visible.
- You take part in strategic discussions.
- Growing commercial activities will enable your personal development to a high extent.
- Work with a team of young and smart people from 14 different countries, dedicated to create a sustainable and influencing social media app with millions of passionate users
- Be part and shape a culture that is laid back, yet ambitious. We are open & humble, clever & bold, playful & friendly. Jodelers take their work seriously, but themselves not too much.