Manager Sales Support // Boostability
Just An Overview…
In this Partner Management role, we’re looking for someone who is a capable storyteller and sales superstar. You will be in charge of helping sales representatives from partner companies close sales by providing context about how Boostability can help out their customers rank online and attract new clients and revenue.
Schedule: Full-time, Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Regular and predictive attendance is required.
Compensation: 22€ k – 33€ k annually (depending on experience and language capabilities) + commission based on closed sales
What You’ll Be Doing…
- You’ll be the joker in a sales representative’s deck: their expert on why Boostability’s SEO method is the best possible way of helping their customer rank online.
- As a point of contact for sale representatives by providing support and information to secure a sale or renewal.
- You will inspire customers to trust Boostability with their SEO campaigns by answering their initial questions, addressing their concerns.
- You will ensure that sales representatives are enthusiastic about the product by helping them excel at their job. That includes improving sales representative’s skills in for selling Boostability’s products.
- If needed, you will lead calls with customers to ensure they are happy with their products and any of their questions or needs are addressed.
- You’ll take the initiative and complete assignments from your Team Lead and Keep up a stellar performance by meeting department KPIs and SLAs.
Average Time Spent
- 60% on the phone, talking to partner company sales representatives or customers
- 30% answering and sending emails
- 10% training and growth-related tasks
What You’ll Need to Succeed…
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally through phone and email
- You have a minimum of 1+ year of experience in sales
- You have a good basic knowledge of digital marketing and SEO
- You have the ability to speak and write fluent English and German, Dutch is preferable.
- You are Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word and IT tools (Microsoft word, Gmail, Drive, etc.)
- You are Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
We’re Especially Interested If…
You are fluent in any other European language
Why Join Us?
- We love our internal hires! You’ll have opportunities to advance within a fast-growing company
- We have the potential for quarterly bonuses and raises as well as employee referral bonuses
- We are an international, highly motivated team with flat hierarchies
- We have a convenient office location in a developing/growing area: walking distance from S Adlershof (Berlin) S-Bahn, tram and bus station
- We have a vibrant new office and a diverse working environment
- We offer an unlimited working contract
- Continuous learning and improvement! We provide ongoing SEO and digital marketing training
- We have a FUN culture! Team lunches, ping-pong table, team/office parties, and free drinks/fresh fruit/snacks. Also, don’t forget to join us on our outdoor balcony for after-work drinks! Could it get any better?
After our hiring team reviews your application, you’ll receive an email from us letting you know the next steps in our hiring process. Sometimes, the email can filter into spam folders. So, if you don’t hear back from us within a day or two of applying, check your spam folder or whitelist emails coming from Boostability so you don’t miss us!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Email: [email protected]