Market Manager – France // Headout
Headout is evolving the way people discover the world by connecting them with exceptional experiences at the push of a button. We are building a magical platform that gets everyone to head out and have fun in a matter of seconds; no matter where you are and what you want to do. We are combining a delightful product experience, data-driven decisions, sophisticated supply side logistics network and world-class operations to solve a huge basic human problem: how do we have a good time?
We’ve grown 15x in the last 9 months and are backed by some of the finest investors in Silicon Valley who are behind companies like Alibaba, Lyft, Snapchat, Snapdeal, Angellist, Instacart, Product Hunt, Postmates and others.
This role is based at our European Hub, in Berlin, with approximately 25-30% travel to France. Our European Business Team is in charge of ensuring we offer the best in class experiences to our users in European Destinations, and works with prestigious institutions and businesses to always improve our customers’ trips. As a key member of this team, you role will be to ensure our offer of experiences in France is best in class, and conditions obtained for our customers are optimal. You will also be responsible for the growth in revenue of your destination (France), which may also include launching new destinations, coming up with innovative partnerships, and increasing the presence of our brand in the region.
- Ownership of the performance (growth, revenue and profitability wise) of your assigned market.
From supply acquisition and management to marketing efficiency, you will be in charge and in control of all growth and operations related topics in your market.
- Build an acquisition funnel and take over our existing partnerships with some of the most important cultural institutions and tourism players in your region
- Identify operational bottlenecks and solve problems by innovating and implementing new processes
- Work with our marketing, data and production teams teams to ensure the potential of our offers is maximised by best in class merchandising and execution, and identify new opportunities
- Build quarterly and yearly roadmaps for your market, with ownership for its execution
- Be the point of contact for your region’s market landscape and supply intelligence on the market trends and competition.
- Leverage your regular presence in the market to experience our products to discover customer pain points, implementing solutions, and working closely with our suppliers to test new ideas that will wow our customers.
Who are you:
- 3+ years of experience in either fast growing startups ( country management, venture development, business development and category management roles preferred), consulting or finance, with a proven track record of achieving high growth targets.
- Must be a native (Language) speaker and can communicate fluently in english (Oral and Written)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Experience working with the Microsoft office suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to analyse data and use it, factoring in multiple variables to understand problem statements and build action plans
- Ability to be proactive and work independently with minimal guidance
- Passionate about traveling and you are willing to travel to meet the local partners