Business Development Manager (m/f/d) for the Nordic Market // Coachhub
As Business Development Manager you are part of our sales team which will soon consist of 25 international people from round the world. By focusing on customer acquisition, you will jointly strengthen the New Business area and make a decisive contribution to the growth of our company. You will convince interested customers of our product and negotiate the cooperation.
- You take over the customers acquired by the Junior Sales Manager and accompany them through the closing process.
- Make phone calls, web demos, on-site appointments, negotiations, and presentations to turn prospects into customers.
- You will support our clients as a consultant and maintain a constant contact with them
- You develop long-term customer relationships and build up a trusting and efficient cooperation
- You take part with the team in fairs & events to strengthen your network and represent our company professionally.
- You work closely with our Customer Success and Junior Sales Managers
- You support the optimization of processes, content and success reporting
- You are in charge of OnBoarding new teammates
- You have successfully completed your studies or training and have gained 2-3 years experience in sales.
- You convince through your professional and self-confident appearance as well as through your engaging communication skills.
- You stand out due to your exceptionally high motivation and enthusiasm.
- You distinguish yourself through your solution orientation and your independent work style
- You are fluent in a Nordic language and English
- You bring a willingness to travel within Europe (up to 20%)
Coachhub is the “mobile coaching cloud” and enables personalised coaching for employees at all career levels. A pool of certified top coaches from all around the world and an application for web and smartphone allows live coaching sessions via video conferencing. We turn managers into inspiring leaders, boost team performance and help employees grow personally and professionally.
Our vision is a personal coach for every employee who accompanies him or her as a guide and measurably advances their accomplishments.