Partner Services Manager (m/f/d)
YOUR FUTURE TEAM
Department size: *NEW* Report to Rachel, Head of Business Development.
Bring in your expertise to equipping our partners with everything they need to thrive on the HomeToGo platform. Our partners (inventory providers) are the backbone of our business and have enabled us to shoot to our status as a significant global player in the short term accommodation space. Your mission is to provide our partners with the tools and support they need in order to grow their business and succeed on our platform. Your expertise will be vital to empowering both our partners with world-class support while driving success at HomeToGo by developing tools to enable them to be successful on their own.
PERKS OF YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Career of growth opportunities and promotions, 360 feedback, performance evaluation system, and mentoring from an international and distinguished team.
Culture of empowerment, trust, recognition, autonomy and quarterly transparency about
company goals. A focus on work-life balance, combined with consistent collaboration and support from a team of 30+ nationalities.
Compensation of attractive salary, visa sponsorship, language courses, employee-led workshops, company and team events, adjustable standing desks, unique and modern office, great IT equipment, additional holidays, public transport discounts, weekly yoga classes.
Check out what your future colleagues have said about us on Glassdoor and Kununu!
WHERE YOUR ACTION IS NEEDED
- Assist our partners by answering all their questions regarding our platform and teaching them about keys to success.
- Develop tools and mechanisms that support partners in being more successful and faster in communication on our platform.
- Contribute learnings and partner expertise to further develop our multitude of partner products (e.g. Partner Portal, Help Center, Premium Partner Program).
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and topics from technical to commercial.
- Ensure the partners that are working together with HomeToGo are happy and recommend other industry players to work with us as well.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You’ve successfully dealt with various B2B relationships before and enjoy enabling others through phone, email, portal or in person.
- You love to communicate with business partners, treat them like customers, and are not hesitant to make any kind of phone call.
- Tools and software are not just technical helpers for you, but you see great opportunity in their automation and are constantly working to improve them.
- The status quo is never good enough for you; there is a vision that constantly drives you and makes you develop new ideas that you then also strive to implement.
- You are a team player and excel at handling various stakeholders with different backgrounds via time-tested communication skills.
- English and one or two other languages feel like home to you and you confidently use them.
- You are convinced that average is never good enough and that team work, both internally and with our partners, is the key to success.
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
HomeToGo: a company built around the idea of finding the ideal accommodation for every trip. In just five years since its founding, the company has expanded and now operates 23 local websites in Europe, America, and the Asia-Pacific region. It has become the world’s largest vacation rental search engine, with brands like CASAMUNDO & Tripping. With over 17 million vacation rental offers worldwide, from more than 800 travel websites like Airbnb, booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, and more, we make finding and booking a vacation rental easier than ever!