Partnerships Manager – DACH/Nordics
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
In 2021, Adjust was acquired by AppLovin, a leading marketing software company providing developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to grow their mobile apps.
As Partnerships Manager you will be a part of our EMEA team based in Berlin. Your goal is to develop and extend productive, professional relationships with our partners to help improve Adjust’s market position and drive business growth. You will develop strategies to increase revenue and become their number 1 to go to person to solve issues, communicate needs, share your extensive knowledge of the Adjust platform and create synergies. In this highly cross-functional role you will need to coordinate personnel across functions, including Support, Integrations, Product and Management, in order to meet partners’ objectives and expectations. By building these exclusive business relations you will have a direct impact on Adjust’s market position and growth.
- Establish productive, professional, and commercial relationships with your assigned partner accounts (i.e. social media platforms, ad networks, media agencies, and analytics/data companies)
- Lead joint partner-planning processes to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Educate and update our partners about the Adjust platform on a regular basis
- Coordinate support, service and management in this highly cross-functional role to meet partners’ objectives and expectations
What you bring:
- Solid experience in a similar customer-facing role ideally in the mobile advertising industry
- Good understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem, the players, needs and trends
- Established network and existing relationships in the Eastern Europe mobile AdTech market with major tech and agency partners
- Reliable team player with strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Team player with strong people skills
- Business fluency in in English & German, any Nordic language is a plus
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education budget for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product (remotely and after the pandemic again onsite in our Berlin HQ)
- Flexible, family-friendly work schedule and vacation policy
- Childcare program, paid parental leave
- Free language classes
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Free annual BVG transportation ticket
- Mental health support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Flexible work from home policy, where you choose how many days within the week to work from the office or from home
- Relocation package and visa assistance for you and your family
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page.
Interested? Let’s Talk!