Presales Manager France (f/m/d) // CA Customer Alliance
Founded in 2009 in Berlin, Customer Alliance is the European leader in customer experience and online reputation management solutions for businesses. Thousands of independent and chain businesses worldwide work with Customer Alliance to manage their digital customer experience and brand reputation throughout the buying journey. Within one industry-leading solution, businesses can individually communicate the right message, at the right time to all customers to ensure satisfaction is not left to chance, whilst collecting, distributing, and analyzing their online reviews from across the web, giving them a competitive insight into their business’s performance. Businesses can now better understand their customers and boost their revenue.
What We’re Looking For:
You have a passion for the hotel and tourism industry and background in B2B sales and/or customer care in software/IT? You want to become a part of something big, you are eager to prove your abilities in our company and you are an all-round talent? We want to meet you!
- Responsible for acquisition of new customers via telephone
- Scheduling of calls for our sales managers
- Adding relevant data to our CRM-system
- Supporting in the planning, development and implementation of sales campaigns in France
- French on a native level
- Assertiveness and persuasiveness
- You have completed training and / or bachelor’s or master’s degree or equivalent experience
- You are excited about the following topics: Web 2.0, Quality Management, Sales and Tourism
What We Offer:
- Working in one of the leading SaaS startups in Germany
- Flat hierarchies and guidance from our experienced and talented team
- Working closely with senior management, learn from their experience and have them as mentors to develop your skills
- An international team and a great atmosphere, with regular events such as Friday evening beers, table soccer, ping pong and darts
- Home office once a week and flexible working hours
- Private company pension plan
- Structured on-boarding plan with your own buddy to support your daily workflow
- Regular feedback meetings
- Up to 30 days of vacation, earning 1 additional vacation day each year of employment
- Master Card with a credit after 2 years
- One sabbatical month after each year of employment
- Free gym membership and great cooperation with different partners for employee discounts
- Yearly education budget of 1.000 euros for job-related training
Please apply online on our career page.
We’re looking forward to your application!