Few things have as much impact on people’s lives as their jobs. At Honeypot, we help developers and tech professionals find great jobs, every day.
Honeypot was founded in 2015 with the vision of becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. In 2019, we received proof that we’re on the right path when we were acquired by New Work SE.
Our success comes from the Honeypot platform, where we help companies solve one of their biggest growth challenges: building strong tech teams, fast. We’re proud to be part of some incredible success stories, including names like Zalando, Trivago…and many others!
Today we’re looking for ambitious people to join us on our path to becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. Despite being a well-funded scaleup, we still enjoy having fun and being a tight-knit team. At Honeypot, we value autonomy and live by 4 key values: be caring, work together, make an impact and improve everyday. Our main office is located in the hip district of Kreuzberg, Berlin, where you can always find Spätis, good cafes and, of course, cool colleagues ;).
We believe everyone should choose a job they love. As a Sales Administrator, you will drive Honeypot’s growth by supporting the sales and client management teams by taking on the following responsibilities:
- Help to manage Sales and Customer Success tools: most importantly Salesforce, but also ancillary tools like SalesLoft and Groove
- Provide support and reporting to Sales and Customer Success teams in order to facilitate fast and efficient sales processes
- Modify and scale existing processes to support more users and new business requirements
- Documenting the processes and strategy used by the Sales and Customer Success teams
- Assist in user training to increase adoption on the platform and ensure best practices are being followed
- Assist the Sales and Customer Success teams with general administration and assistance as necessary
We look for potential. To thrive in the position, you bring your experience in:
- Proven work experience with Salesforce (preferably in Salesforce Administration)
- Experience with data entry and hygiene practices
- Proven ability to work with different stakeholders on defining and communicating requirements
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a strong drive to seek resolution to issues
- Experience with documentation of processes and procedures
- Fluent English essential; with strong communication skills and an ability to provide clear digestible answers
It’s a big plus if you have/are passionate about:
- An interest in developing Revenue Operations and Business Analyst skills Experience with data visualisation tools
- Ability to juggle tasks, dependencies, roadblocks and manage multiple stakeholders
- Experience is creating process & strategies for sales organisations
Become part of our growing community. Join our highly diverse team of 30+ nationalities and share:
- A working environment that promotes freedom, autonomy, and values a strong team spirit
- Learning & development budget
- Gym membership
- Discounted German and English classes during working hours
- Regular company outings and team events (COVID safe)
- Remote work possible: 50-100% right now, flexible post-Covid
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!