Sales & Business Development Manager, Automotive Aftermarket (f/m/d)
We’re a Berlin-based, remote-first SaaS start-up, looking for a Sales & Business Development Manager to strengthen our international team, as we enter an exciting new phase for the company.
If you’re an expert in the Automotive aftermarket, looking for a challenging role in a great team that enables you to have real impact on the future of the company, you enjoy freedom and take ownership, then this may be your chance to grow together with us.
- Manage sales pipeline and identify new business opportunities
- Actively approach targeted business clients and ensure you hit our growth objectives
- Represent our company at clients and events, based on a deep understanding of the market, our clients’ needs and our offering
- Build strong relationships with existing customers, meeting their needs and helping them achieve their business goals
- Develop new products and services based on your in-depth understanding of (new or existing) customers’ needs and market trends
- Leverage data to create and deliver meaningful insights to our customers
- Create meaningful Sales pitches and support our B2B marketing efforts
- Define, monitor and own key metrics to measure business success
- Monitor & share market & competitive trends
- 3+ years of relevant experience in consulting, business development, or sales
- Strong understanding, experience and network in the Automotive aftermarket
- Experience with B2B SaaS and Big Data as a plus
- Track record of exceptional performance & impact delivered
- Excellent analytical skills and strong ability to work with data
- Fast learner with strong communications skills who loves taking on new challenges
- Team player, down-to-earth, pragmatic personality with a hands-on approach
- Experience with Excel / Powerpoint, SQL skills would be a plus
- Excellent English and German language skills required; fluency in French would be a plus
What we offer
- A great work atmosphere within a small, talented team
- A high degree of freedom and hence the opportunity to have meaningful impact
- A high learning curve in a scale-up business with on-going training & coaching
- Flexible working hours including part-time options
- We support remote work
- Competitive compensation & support of your personal & professional development
- A modern office located on the campus of Wildau tech university, easily accessible with public transport, just outside of Berlin
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your CV and salary expectations. Also, get in touch with any questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you!