Sales Development Manager Netherlands (d/f/m)
We are a fintech startup, working in an area ripe for disruption: accounting and bookkeeping. CANDIS uses Artificial Intelligence to automate tedious financial processes (think: collecting invoices, data entry, pre-account assignment, and payments) for small and medium-sized companies. We use Machine Learning to automate accounting processes, automate accounting workflows, and empower companies with real-time data and insights to make better financial decisions.
We live by one simple phrase: YES WE CANDIS!
- YES: Positive Thinking & Persistence – “Optimists find solutions, pessimists find problems.” And we know: there is always a solution.
- WE: Collaboration & Humanity – The whole is greater than the sum of its parts. We act as a company, but respect each individual. We are empathetic and humble.
- CAN: Learning & Improving – “Try. Learn. Improve.” We accept that we do not know everything and act fast to become better.
- DIS: Focus & Ownership – We execute with clear focus and make sure that tasks are delivered.
As Sales Development Manager Netherlands you will be one of our first representatives who will shape the growth of CANDIS in the Netherlands in 2021. You will be responsible for your own sales cycle, as well as building the structures for the future. In a nutshell: You are a real hunter who understands sales processes through and through.
- Development and execution of sales strategies together with our sales team
- Closing deals, taking care of sales processes and of our first Dutch customers
- Qualification and closing from inbound and outbound leads
- Customer success with closed deals
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a Sales Role (preferred in selling B2B SaaS)
- Native Dutch and fluent English (spoken & written)
- Passion for sales as well as highly developed interpersonal skills in negotiation and relationship management
- Builders/entrepreneurial mindset
- Proactive and professional sales approach by taking ownership over your goals
- high individual responsibility, autonomy and direct report to the Founders
- attractive, performance based salary (solid fixed salary, uncapped provision with accelerator)
- detailed onboarding for our product and industry (Buddy-Program, digital CANDISversity, …)
- permanent position
- modern working equipment (Mac or PC, two displays, …) + lunch budget
- CANDIS credit card with 1000 € training budget for the first months
- access to conferences and the network of our investors (webinars, Slack-groups, etc…)
Don’t worry about formalities. We care about you and your motivation – not the font size of your CV.
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist, so even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you!
Feel free to contact us via email, give us a call, drop by the office, or send a pigeon our way. We’re looking forward to hearing from you! :)
Telefon: +49 (0)951 993399-11
WhatsApp: +49 151 53180906