Sales Development Representative // camunda
At Camunda, we have one simple goal: to help organizations solve their workflow automation problems. From Zalando’s online shop to NASA’s space missions, workflows are everywhere, and Camunda is the open source technology of choice when it comes to automation. One of the fastest growing companies in EMEA as ranked by Deloitte in 2018, Camunda is based in Berlin with offices in San Francisco and Denver, USA.
Find out about our reference customers and partners.
Scaling our team of sales development representatives, we are now looking for an SDR for our international markets. Your role is vital in providing our sales teams with a high quality pipeline as well as shaping the sales development role through your own ideas and experiences.
- Be the first point of contact for all inbound inquiries to qualify these into sales ready opportunities
- Proactively identifying opportunities yourself through targeted outreach and supporting outbound demand generation campaigns
- Work closely with marketing on lead flow logic by providing feedback about quality and amount of leads
- Collaborate with the sales team on the lead qualification process, quality and quantity of identified opportunities
- Become a Camunda value proposition expert and understand how to bridge the gap between business challenges and IT requirements
- Meet and exceed monthly quota of sales accepted opportunities
- You are a self starter who thrives in a team environment and adapts quickly to change
- You were already able to gain your first work experience ideally in business development or sales in a B2B environment
- Experience in a software sales and fast paced company environment is a plus
- You enjoy talking to people, are naturally curious and are eager to learn new things
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills
- You are passionate about the software industry and curious about new technologies
- You are able to understand and translate complex requirements into business needs
- You have earned a Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- You are a native English speaker, a second language is a plus
You will join a fast growing, extremely motivated team to replicate and surpass the success of a proven business model in a new market. You will enter the team at the perfect stage, as we have already won significant anchor customers but still have a large market share to capture. You will get the opportunity to establish yourself as a key player from day one, lining yourself up for continued growth and success. Your success will be instrumental to achieving our strategic goals and your input has the potential to significantly shape Camunda’s strategic and commercial future.
- The benefits of a start-up environment paired with the stability of a profitable business
- Competitive Salary
- Steady incoming leads of equal quality, complex buying centers, long and rewarding sales cycles
- Unique prospect use cases, never have the same conversation twice
- Free choice between Mac/Windows/Linux
- And so much more…