Sales Development Representative – UK // NinjaRMM
Are you looking for a great opportunity to build your sales career in a hot start-up? We are looking for outgoing, self-motivated individuals for our Berlin office who are excited to be on the phone and great at building relationships with customers and prospects. NinjaRMM is a fast-paced IT startup company headquartered in San Francisco looking for candidates that can help us grow our successful business. If you want to be one of the first at a new office location, you are at the right place.
NinjaRMM is a SAAS product that helps IT consulting companies more effectively manage their customers. We have a next-generation UX and many differentiated features that have helped propel the company to new heights. The Ninja management team has an amazing track record, selling three successful startups to the same customers that Ninja is targeting. Along the way, we have become the launching pad for many sales professionals building amazing careers in an incredibly short amount of time. We’ve been very successful in our first couple years of business and are looking forward continuing our success in the EMEA market.
You can learn more about our company on our website @ www.ninjarmm.com.
We will also teach you a lot of sales techniques and methodologies, which will serve you during your entire career. Come join us for an amazing adventure!
- Responsible for growing your individual Book of Business by proactively generating new qualified leads.
- Identify, qualify, sort, and track leads.
- Energetic self-starter who enjoys working in a quota-driven environment.
- Exceptional prospecting using consultative phone skills, including the ability to clearly articulate, inspire, project confidence, influence, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout.
- Research and document relevant contact information for existing leads/keeping contact information update in Salesforce.
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.
- Enthusiasm, fun and energy to create one of the best sales offices of Europe.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology or Economics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Additional languages a plus.
- Experience selling technology solutions to Director, VPs and C-Level executives
- Experience meeting minimum outbound call volume and/or talk time goals
- Organized and detail-oriented with excellent follow-up skills.
- Good computer knowledge.
- Ability to multi-task with several tools, work independently and prioritize tasks, honor rules of engagement and follow policies, processes and procedures.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup.
- Be part of ever-evolving departments that allow opportunities to grow with the company.
- International business experience with colleagues from all around the world.
- Professional and continuous training that helps you build a career.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, send us your application. We are looking forward getting to know you!