Sales Executive for our ecommerce SaaS solution in the French Market (m/f/d) // DemoUp
“A picture is worth a thousand words” is a famous English saying. But did you know that a 60-second video is equivalent to about 1.8 million words? Videos can bring products alive, put them in an emotional context and help to better understand the features and use-cases. Decision-makers at online shops understand the great impact of product videos and the influence it can have on their business: According to Hubspot Research, visitors who watch product videos are 73% more likely to buy a product.
Product videos are very important for online shops and yet not easy to obtain. Sourcing videos from product manufacturers, uploading and matching them manually to thousands of product pages in an online shop requires a huge amount of time and manpower.
We help online shops to solve this major problem. We have a unique tech solution that connects our database with hundreds of thousands of product videos to all existing online shop systems. Once connected, the product videos of our database start appearing automatically in the shops – on the right page, at the right place and in the desired shop design. The best part is, it takes online shops less than 5 minutes to integrate our solution.
The world’s largest online shops love us: Media Markt, Lidl, Fnac, Target, Worten, Rue de Commerce and 70 more customers in 25 countries. Our mission is clear: We want to cover all major online shops in the world with product videos – for a brighter and colorful online shopping experience.
THAT’S WHY WE NEED YOU:
The French ecommerce market is one of the biggest in Europe. As our Sales Executive (m/f/d) you will have full responsibility of the French Market. Your job will consist of:
- Identifying decision makers and finding creative ways to approach them
- Pitching our solution – convincing customers that it would be reckless to not use DemoUp
- Guiding leads through trials, making them love our service and commit to a 24m contract
- Ensuring a robust pipeline of opportunities by working on multiple leads at the same time
- Attending major industry and networking events to quickly build a relevant network
- Negotiating contracts and reporting directly to the managing directors
NOW, LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU:
- You have 3+ years of experience in sales, ideally in the area of B2B and even better in SaaS
- You speak and write excellent French (business fluent) and are fluent in English. If you also master Spanish or another language that would be the non-plus-ultra
- As a sales professional you are never afraid of rejection. Although we have a great solution, online shops might still have other priorities. It’s your job to get your teeth into a lead. If we can’t get a deal today, we will get it 3 months later ;-)
- You’re creative and think out-of-the-box to find strategies to attract and reach new customers
- You’re flexible and open to travelling on a regular basis
- You have tons of positive energy, emotional intelligence and enthusiasm
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US?
We won’t tell you about the cosy office, the free fruits, drinks and exciting events and parties. Most startups in Berlin have this … and of course, we too.
BUT WHAT MAKES US & THIS JOB OFFER SPECIAL
- We solve a real pain for our customers. We’re not building castles in the air. We already have a unique and complex IT solution that took years and millions of dollars to develop
- We’re established and already have a solid customer base with awesome references and case studies – also for your French Market: Carrefour’s RDC, ManuTan, Maxitoys…
- You will receive full responsibility for your market while getting support and mentorship from our management & experienced advisors
- We’re a team of bold, passionate and smart people who play to win. You will work with very supportive colleagues and be part of a young company that embraces quick decision-making
- You will have a competitive fixed salary from the beginning and a high success-based reward
Being at DemoUp means being a trusted part of an international team of 13 smart and lovely people. It means shaping the future of product video management and at the very same time: your own. As a growing company, you will have plenty of chances to contribute your ideas and develop yourself. At DemoUp, we believe in ambitious team-players who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them? Join the team that kickSaaS now!
Send us your CV and share some words why you think we have a match. We will quickly get in touch with you and if you catch our attention, we will have a 30-minute call to get to know each other better.