Sales Manager (DACH)
Brite is an instant payments provider, which leverages Open Banking technology to process Account-to-Account (A2A) payments in real-time between consumers and online merchants. We were founded in 2019 by Fintech experts (ex-Klarna and Trustly) because we saw an opportunity to offer faster, more secure, convenient and transparent payments that massively improve customer and merchant experience.
We currently operate across 21 markets in Europe and are connected to more than 3,800 banks within the EU. We are looking for the best and britest people in payments and e-commerce to launch our brand and products in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH).
What you will do
As a Sales Manager (DACH) you will play a vital role in Brite’s commercial success by unlocking new business opportunities. You will be part of an experienced, driven and inclusive team that is changing the face of the European payments landscape by leveraging Open Banking technology.
Your responsibilities & qualifications:
- You will build a strong pipeline within your target vertical(s), identifying and engaging with all relevant merchants and partners. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate how they constantly qualify the right leads and focus their time for maximum impact.
- You will be skilled at building lead lists and work closely with our Head of DACH to define and execute a playbook that delivers new business within agreed timescales. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate how they have executed an effective sales strategy in the past.
- You will pitch Brite’s product portfolio, tailoring it to your prospects needs, and negotiate commercial agreements. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their grasp of a technical and / or payments solution and how they communicated it to potential clients.
- You will use our CRM tool (Salesforce) to track and manage your opportunities, ensuring they are up to date and market feedback is accurately captured. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate how operational excellence and discipline has delivered results in the past.
- You will deliver exceptional service to your merchants, representing the challenger spirit of Brite through a high integrity, high availability approach towards all partners and customers alike. Successful candidates are able to demonstrate how they have worked across the sales cycle from first contact to handing over a signed merchant to customer success / merchant solutions teams.
Who you are
We are looking for individuals who are able to understand the business needs and payment challenges faced by prospects, and translate these into a clear and compelling sales pitch. The ideal candidate will have an existing professional network within one or more of our target verticals, these include but are not limited to: insurance, the gig economy, marketplaces, consumer loans, travel, eLearning, online trading and crypto. A payments/fintech background is preferred, but not essential.
You are a natural communicator who is able to work closely with different teams (e.g. Marketing, Product and Merchant Solutions) to provide market feedback that helps us to continually improve our product, customer experience and marketing activities. You are also a fluent German and English speaker.
What we offer
- Become part of a fast-growing Fintech that is disrupting a €200Bn + payments market. This is your chance to leave your mark, working alongside experienced industry leaders who have done it before and want to do it again. If this sounds exciting, we want to hear from you.
- An optimistic, caring, and inclusive culture where we want you to be yourself. We believe in continuous learning and knowledge exchange, being our best, energetic and dynamic.
- A commitment to the mental health and holistic wellbeing of our employees supported by a yearly wellbeing allowance.
- A flat organisation, friendly colleagues, and fast decision-making.
- Gain exposure to a wide range of verticals and use cases for instant payouts, meaning you will work with the most exciting, fast growth businesses in the DACH market and build contacts that will strengthen your professional network.
- Regular business trips to our HQ in Stockholm (Sweden) where you will have the opportunity to connect with a diverse group of technologists and commercial experts.