Sales Manager (f/m/d)
When it comes to outstanding SaaS products, Meister’s got the goods. Now we need a dynamic Sales Manager for the DACH and EMEA regions to bring them to the world. If you’ve got experience working in a high-growth environment and know what it takes to grow and manage a technology sales team, it could be you.
Reporting directly to our Sales Director, you’ll inspire a team of SaaS Account Executives to drive sales through new customer acquisition. Lead by example, motivate your team to achieve ambitious targets, work proactively with potential customers, and fly the Meister flag at industry events… and you’ll be as big a success as our software.
What Makes You Special
- 3+ years’ experience. You have a proven track record of leading sales teams, ideally in an international SaaS environment.
- Product-driven. You have experience in product-centric software environments and are familiar with product-led go-to-market motions.
- Proactive mindset. You consistently hit sales targets and can increase sales revenue at high rates of growth.
- Data-driven. You know how to manage and optimize day-to-day operations, measuring performance against key sales metrics.
- Builder’s mindset. You can see the long term and know how to connect the dots to get there.
- Leadership qualities. You have experience in hiring, training and coaching high-performance sales teams, leading individuals to work as an effective team.
- Strong interpersonal skills. You have a natural ability to inspire, motivate and encourage your team on a daily basis, promoting ongoing career development.
- Collaboration skills. You can leverage cross-team collaboration to make sure Meister’s products meet our customers’ needs.
- Language skills. You have excellent written and spoken German and English to native or near-native level.
Meister and You
- Find your place. We’re ambitious and well-funded: driving innovation and bringing value to users.
- Feel valued. Salaries at Meister fit your skills and experience. You’ll share in our success with an employee stock ownership option additional to your pay.
- Define your future. 10% time for personal development and a customizable training plan.
- Choose where. Work with us in Berlin or Vienna and/or remotely in Germany or Austria. Full-remote possibilities for international team members.
- Choose when. Organize your work week as you like with our flexitime agreement.
- Choose how. Select your own hardware and join an agile environment that promotes autonomy.
- Get there. Public transport card or other commuter benefits.
- Stay healthy. Subsidized indoor, outdoor and wellness activities in Austria, Germany or the US.
- Relax. Extra vacation day on your birthday, plus December 24 and 31. Entitlement increases the longer you’re at Meister.
- Celebrate. Regular events, including an annual company retreat and frequent team activities.
Sounds Like the Perfect Fit?
Apply for This Job Today.