Sales Manager (f/m/div)
We’re an ambitious, diverse, and fun team excited about building a tool to help companies and their people achieve awesome results.
Perdoo is a simple but powerful goal management platform. We help organisations shed light on each team’s priorities, and get everyone moving in the same direction, to fix the broken link between strategy and execution.
By focusing on shared priorities, companies like Calendly, Flaconi, and Rewe use Perdoo to accelerate their growth.
We’re ramping up growth in Perdoo and need an extra Sales Manager to join our team. Sales at Perdoo is highly consultative, so you either are — or will quickly become — an expert in the field of strategy execution and goal management (OKR, KPI, etc.). Your expertise and ability to explain complex topics in a simple manner convinces prospects that Perdoo is the right fit for them. You’ll be reporting directly to the CEO and will be working alongside a highly talented team that is eager to push Perdoo to the next level.
- Be the first point of contact for future customers.
- Take ownership of small and medium-sized accounts and convert them to customers.
- Provide (online) demos and product walkthroughs and make sure prospects have a good understanding of both our software and services.
- Get prospects set up on Perdoo as quickly as possible, and help them experience the full value of our product.
- Educate prospects about strategy, OKR, and KPIs.
- Ensure close communication with potential customers and develop positive relationships with them.
- Optimize operational processes and guide our customers in the onboarding process.
- If you care a lot about what you do, creating the workplace of tomorrow and having a real impact on the company’s success, then Perdoo is the right place for you.
- You love what you do and believe in what we’re building here at Perdoo.
- 2+ years of experience with inbound sales, preferably at a SaaS company.
- Passionate about (inbound) sales and tech companies.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organised and well-structured working style.
- Contribute to a real-life product used by thousands of users every day.
- Work in a dynamic, exciting and fun startup environment where every person has a voice and can have a real impact on company success.
- Flexible working hours, frequent team events and exceptional co-workers.
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning.
- A beautiful office in Berlin with an awesome view over the city.
- Team retreats twice a year to a remote location. Last time we took the team to a villa in Morocco!