Sales manager for B2B foodtech startup // foodcircle
Do you already have a career in food, or are you passionate about food and technology? Do you want to help create a positive impact on the food industry and everything that is connected with it? Then we might be looking for you!
At foodcircle we have a simple yet ambitious mission: to improve the way that the food supply chain works today. Foodcircle is a B2B digital platform for trading organic ingredients. We are committed to creating a transparent, efficient and fully digital purchasing experience for food manufacturers across Europe.
Together with you, we want to further develop our strong position in the market, fuel our growth and revolutionize the food industry.
Join us as a Sales Manager. In this position, you will offer our portfolio products to a wide range of customers, including startups, repackagers, local distributors, small and large contract manufacturers. You will support in the identification of new clients but are mainly responsible for the entire sales process, assisted by our digital platform. You will manage and oversee quotation and sample requests, and all potential negotiations until the successful conclusion of a sale. In addition, you are the first point of contact for our customers.
- You offer our platform and any relative products in our portfolio to existing and new clients.
- You steer sales cycles, advise the customer, and take over the handling of new product offers.
- You are responsible for customer success and the upselling of additional products. You might have face-to-face meetings as well as professional conversations on operations and product characteristics.
- You represent foodcircle as a distinguished partner at industry-standard trade fairs and events.
- You are responsible for your own personal goal achievements, for the control of your sales pipeline and for careful CRM maintenance (using ‘Freshsales’).
- You will handle the entire sales process.
- Continuous optimization of the sales funnel, providing relevant feedback to the product team and improving the conversion rates are your responsibility.
- You have 3–5 years of experience in B2B sales, or 2+ years of sales experience is in the food & beverage industry.
- You have already, or you are prepared to handle key accounts, generating 500k+ in revenue per year.
- You have experience with longer sales cycles and have previously held individual responsibility for key accounts.
- You bring a high level of competence and the ability to position yourself securely on all management levels (C-level), as well as the ability to generate the subsequent contracts.
- You bring a strong winner mentality and an in-depth understanding of the needs of major customers.
- You shine as a sales expert through your professional and friendly manner to the customer.
- To achieve excellent performance your work is very structured, organized and you prioritize the achievement of our common goals.
- Your distinctive entrepreneurial thinking, as well as your experience in dynamic companies, offer you the basis for a successful career at foodcircle.
- English is mandatory as well as at least one other native language between German, French and Spanish. Being fluent in a third language is a plus.
What we offer:
- Be part of an international team that is passionate about food and its implications in our lives. We want to change the industry for the better and we are looking for a committed individual that wants to be part of this change.
- Join our efforts to build an innovative food tech startup, within a huge, strongly growing market that is waiting to be disrupted.
- High level of responsibility with plenty of creative leeways.
- Flexible working hours and attractive budget for professional development.
- Close work with the founding team in a very exciting position in a new, ambitious startup, supported by experienced European investors.
- A great office in Mitte, Berlin with free coffee, fruits and regular team lunches. We have access to two working spaces and a delicious restaurant with 20% discount on food and drinks.
- An attractive base salary, and commission connected directly to your sales success.
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? Then we look forward to receiving your CV with an answer to the following question for your application to be reviewed.
- What transferable skills can you bring to the role that will help foodcircle rock the market?
Please apply by sending an email to [email protected]