Sales Manager (m/f/d) // Swarm64
Swarm64 took on what experts consider the most valuable contribution to big data analytics: Enabling customers to extract maximum value from their data in real time by adding FPGA-accelerated analytics processing (OLAP) to the native transaction processing (OLTP) of popular open-source databases.
We believe our continued excellence is the result of well-functioning teams who innovate by predicting and executing customer’s needs. Swarmers are motivated individual contributors who embrace challenge, enjoy the discovery process, are effective and exercise intellectual humility.
About the Role
As Sales Manager you will have the opportunity to help shape our sales process and will focus on our European Sales pipeline. We are selling predominately to large-scale enterprises and are looking to expand into innovative, data-driven SMEs. You will grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships. Together with our Solution Engineering team and Marketing you will help to build our European sales force and work with customers to ensure satisfaction and success. You will discover and explore together with the customers on how to deliver the best results with their data and workloads.
- Take responsibility for customer acquisition and business expansion with existing clients
- Gain leads by a customer-oriented opportunity analysis incl. presentation (web conference or on-site)
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Act as first point of contact and handle customer’s individual needs
- Contribute ideas and customer feedback for the continuous development and improvement of our product
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Monitor Sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Identify actions to improve sales performance and opportunities for growth
- Based in Berlin with international travel to meet customers and partners (~30 %, mainly EU)
- Represent our company at national and international conferences and events
- You have a broad experience of enterprise software sales
- You have excellent presentation skills
- You enjoy working closely in a team and know how to achieve results
- You have a proven track record of negotiating in English and German
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of data analytics and concepts like data warehousing, data mining, machine learning or similar
- Inside Selling experience
- Background of working hand-in-hand with field engineers