Sales Manager Medical // xbird
xbird is a medical AI company developing ways to use smartphones and wearable devices to predict and prevent health risks.
Our technology processes signals from sensors in common smartphones and wearables. These signals are automatically translated into insights on activities, routines and behavioural patterns. With this information, we are able to support the patient with the right information, giving them the right nudge at the right time. Ultimately, we are aiming to increase therapy engagement which will result in improved adherence and medical outcomes.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to expand the company’s sales activities. You will build a Sales Business Unit together with the xbird management. We are looking for somebody who is able to work closely with top management and take over ownership of client relationships.
- You work closely with our CEO to build a world-class sales capacity for xbird.
- You quickly gain a deep understanding of our product, the healthcare challenges we aim to address and the different ways our product can generate value for our customers.
- You develop strong relationship with potential clients, e.g. medical device and pharma companies.
- You organize and lead sales meetings, selling our value proposition and demonstrating how our product addresses customer needs.
- You attend industry events and represent the company, expanding and improving our relationships.
- You own our pitches for startup competitions and industry innovation challenges.
- You own the “sales cockpit” of xbird, documenting leads and structuring the next steps
What’s your skill set?
- Foremost, you are a great communicator and enjoy talking to people and building relationships. You can quickly ascertain the needs and motivations of customers, and frame your communication accordingly.
- You feel comfortable in leading conversations with senior executives in an eloquent, professional manner. Your Business English skills are on the level of a native speaker.
- You have significant previous work experience in Enterprise Sales, ideally in the health care sector.
- You work in a very structured way and have a habit of continuously optimizing workflows
- You are a fast learner. You quickly digest complex information.
- Our sales cycles are long, which means you need to be a patient, resilient individual with intrinsic motivation.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
We work on things that matter. Join our journey!
We offer you to get in on the ground level of one of Berlin’s most exciting companies with a management team that has already built and successfully exited numerous ventures. We have flat hierarchies and a no-bullshit atmosphere. We are looking forward to you joining our team!
Data privacy notice