Sales Manager – Online Media /m/f/d) // BOXROX Magazine
With www.BOXROX.com we are running the world’s leading online-magazine for functional sports and competitive fitness. With 600.000 readers per month and 250+ contributors from all over the world, a unique community full of enthusiasm, sportsmanship and knowledge has developed. We stand for in-depth, up-to-date journalism and high-quality media.
Our business model focuses on selling different types of advertising space to brands and agencies within the fitness and lifestyle segment. Within our premium target group, we have already convinced hundreds of companies such as Nike, Adidas and Reebok to run campaigns on our platform.
As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for generating new client sales. Day to day you will identify, prospect and sell to new and existing accounts across our markets and take care of the campaign management and after-sales process.
- Proactively search/outreach for new business via phone, social media, email or in person.
- Build and manage a predictable and qualified sales pipeline.
- Pursue and close deals with dedication, whilst building trust and long-term relationships with clients.
- Ability to build and manage an own pool of key accounts.
- Organize your work in a CRM system and report to the founders of the business.
- Take care of the campaign management and after-sales process.
- Help to create and build new revenue streams for the magazine.
- Strong sales skills and the ability to close
- Experience in selling digital advertising solutions (e.g. display, content)
- Expertise in campaign management (e.g. Google Ad Manager, Facebook Marketing)
- Passionate self-starter and fast learner with a can-do spirit
- Outgoing personality with great people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (German a plus)
- Passion for sports in general or Fitness/CrossFit in specific (a plus)
What we offer
- Work with an entrepreneurial team and shape the future of the company.
- The possibility to work in a young, dynamic and motivated team.
- The latest IT infrastructure, modern communication and working tools.
- Performance-based compensation with an uncapped commission structure.
- We take care of our employees with small treats such as fresh fruit, varied team events and joint activities.
- Working time: 40 hours/week.
- Flexible working hours (home office possible).
- Annual vacation days from 25 to 30.
Sounds just like you? Then don’t hesitate and send us your application and a short motivational letter to [email protected].