Is this you?
SALES MANAGER @seedtrace
We envision a future in which every product can be traced back to its roots. To us, transparency is the key to sustainable production and consumption and we are working hard to give companies the right tools to achieve exactly that. Companies are using our platform to manage, prove and communicate social and environmental impact to their customers.
Berlin or Remote
Your job in a nutshell
You are a born communicator and finally want to sell a product you actually believe in? We are looking for a competitive and passionate Sales Manager to join our team in driving transparency with a primary focus on the food industry. You are the right fit if you are able to take on responsibility in discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining strong customer relationships. Ideally, you bring in a minimum of 2 years experience in B2B Sales with SaaS/digital products and a record of driving long-lasting customer relationships. At seedtrace, you will dive into a fantastic network of impact-driven entrepreneurs, be it within our team or with the target groups you will focus on.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years in (B2B) sales, ideally for SaaS / digital products and potentially in the impact sphere
- Proficiency in German and ideally English (any other language is a plus)
- Self-motivated, self-organized with a results-driven approach
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate on critical subjects, particularly in the field of sustainability
- You are strategic and experienced in building strategies for new distribution channels and customers while also putting your visions into action
- You are collaborative, adaptable and known for your proactive approach
What You’ll Do:
- Identify sales opportunities and potential customers based on our philosophy through different channels
- Get in touch, negotiate and close deals with customers and strategic partners while building long-lasting relationships (including cold calling)
- Gather and analyse feedback from customers or prospects
- Work closely with our strategy and product management teams to assure customer feedback is heard and drives our development
- Develop creative approaches in close collaboration with the marketing team
- Conduct market research and revenue analysis, take strategic steps accordingly
- Prepare and deliver engaging presentations
We are still a young company and there is huge room to make an impact and see your own ideas come to life. Strong sales is crucial for our offering – your work will be central for the success of seedtrace.
Some of our perks
- Complete remote work possible
- Opportunity to work with a truly committed and ambitious team
- Impact-driven purpose of our business model and team
- Regular remote team events
- Regular company offsites
We are a small, passionate and driven team aiming at turning consumer product transparency into the norm, rather than the exception. seedtrace is a digital platform to manage, prove and communicate social and environmental impact at scale by driving technological innovations and collaboration along the supply chain.
How we work: We are a remote company with flat hierarchies – therefore, good spirits and collaboration comes naturally to us. We are using the best digital tools available, but we also place high value on human contact – having regular check-ins with the whole company and daily meetings within our respective teams.
We believe in equal opportunities
We want to build a diverse and inclusive community of passionate, talented and committed people to change the way we produce and consume for the better. We believe in equal opportunities as well as unique sets of experiences. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds and are excited to learn about your unique story and motivation!
We don’t consider applications of agencies or intermediary.