Sales Manager (w/m/d) // Wunderdog
Do you get fulfillment helping people reach their business goals? Are you a master in the art of building and maintaining professional relationships?
You could be a great fit at Wunderdog! We are an international software company where culture meets professionalism. Join us and develop your skills and portfolio as our new Sales Manager!
Wunderdog can offer:
- Opportunities to acquire sales and develop our Berlin branch operations in our ramp-up phase.
- An autonomous work environment where you can apply your skills and experience in ways that work best for you.
- Practical experience developing build sales pipelines, acquiring new clients, running client meetings, and organizing meet-ups.
- Work with an International and dynamic team using the tools of your choice.
- Untapped market conditions and resources to tackle the negotiations alongside your colleagues.
An ideal candidate would have:
- Proactive sales attitude – ambitious and entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Prior experience from consultative sales preferably from a start-up environment and/or IT/software organization.
- A professional and methodical way of prospecting new clients through business contacts and converting inbound and outbound leads.
- A high level of self-organization, adaptability, and the ability to remain level headed under pressure.
- Fluency in German and English, as it is necessary for the position.
Who we are:
Wunderdog is a software consulting agency established in 2014 in Finland. Our Berlin office was established in 2018 and currently employs 15 people. We are a multinational company working with companies ranging in size from start-up to enterprise. We help our clients improve their operations by supporting the technical development and optimization of their product, service or operations. We are a lean organization that has experience fast growth within the last 4 years. In addition to Berlin and Helsinki, we also operate in Sweden.
If you want to hear more information about the company and current open positions, please contact our Global Head of Recruitment, Lauri Paalama ([email protected]). We look forward to your application!