Sales & Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
We are an early-stage startup developing a SaaS product that helps companies in the live-entertainment and sports industry generate insights from their data to predict attendance and maximize ticket sales. Our clients are big concert promoters, local orchestra or Bundesliga football clubs!
We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, and outgoing Marketing & Sales Manager (m/f/d). It is essential that you are a self-starter and passionate about what you will be promoting.
- Develop our product positioning and messaging for our B2B SaaS platform for the live entertainment and sports market.
- Enhance our core set of content that drives our go-to-market strategy and articulate the product vision, capabilities, and differentiation.
- Become the subject matter expert around how the end-user selects solutions and their buying criteria, deeply understand the customer’s needs and problems (by person and industry)
- Be one of our outreaching evangelists, including presenting in person and online at industry events to create and drive content and thought leadership through social media
- Develop and execute our strategy to identify and track the competitive landscape to better understand markets and market opportunities
- Implement, execute and own your strategies to build up our sales funnel
Your qualifications and skills
- Passion for the sports and live entertainment industry
- At least 3 years of experience in B2B marketing ideally for a tech or SaaS company
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing strategies and campaigns with sales-oriented goals
- Creativity and strong communication and writing skills
- Strong written and spoken English and German language communication skills (German at least B2 level)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Engaging attitude – you identify opportunities to drive business success
- Passion for a high-paced and result-driven environment and keeping it fun
- We offer an exciting environment at the interface between IT and Live-Entertainment and Sports as part of an ambitious, international and results-driven team in a young startup
Varied tasks with a wide range of great opportunities
Flexible working hours
- Benefits package includes e.g.
- Person professional development budget
- Highly subsidized public transport work ticket
- Free Urban Sports Club membership
- and more…
- Modern office in the heart of Kreuzkölln with all the usual perks
If you have any questions regarding the position, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org