Sales Operation Manager (m/w/d)
Cremanski who?– Cremanski & Company! We are a boutique management consultancy founded in 2018 with the goal of digitizing European sales departments. We are located in the heart of Berlin’s trendy Prenzlauer Berg neighborhood and are currently building a sunny second office in beautiful Lisbon. We aim to build an international team of motivated talents. Come and be a part of Cremanski & Company!
Your Role with us:
- You lead exciting and engaging projects across our entire client portfolio.
- Find, define, and implement system’s and process’ improvements.
- Learn to use data to provide insight and support planning, forecasting, and strategy.
- Own the day-to-day relationship for multiple clients.
- Assist clients to enforce CRM best practices within a global sales team and troubleshoot user issues.
What You’ll bring to the table:
- At least 1-2 years of B2B Sales or Sales Operations Experience.
- You want to develop your skills in Sales Ops and grow into it as your career.
- A strong desire to solve problems and constantly thinking of ways to create change.
- Salesforce Admin experience, HubSpot Knowledge, or Other CRM administration know-how.
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills and look forward to working in an international team.
What we offer you:
A flexible way of working
- We offer you trust-based working hours and you decide yourself whether you want to work in the office or remotely.
- We trust you with a high degree of personal responsibility through varied and challenging tasks.
- We work together as equals throughout the team and offer flat hierarchies and short communication channels.
Growth of our employee
- Use the flat hierarchies to share your successes and mistakes and learn from the experiences of others
- In addition, Cremanski & Company actively supports your individual development opportunities, e.g. through Salesforce training & certifications.
An office with a feel-good guarantee
- We have a modern & sunny office in the heart of Berlin
- You will receive an open workspace design & the necessary technical equipment to work successfully.
- We offer you a variety of drinks, snacks, and communal cooking.
Do you recognize yourself in the job description? Then we look forward to receiving your application! Simply apply with your CV – without an elaborate cover letter!
If you have any questions about the job offer, please do not hesitate and ask Noah Charak via E-Mail: email@example.com.