Sales Operations Manager (m/w/d) // Smunch
We love what we do. And what we eat.
Smunch is a fast growing food-tech startup in the heart of Berlin – we are on a mission to make it easy for companies to to provide healthy, mindful food for their employees and thus to bring teams together. Our founding team brings significant experience in the food technology industry and venture development. We have a huge vision to build the future of healthy lunches at workplace. Our company culture is motivated by growth, learning and fun, so if you want to be part of it, we are happy to hear from you!
Are you a driven self starter who loves the feeling of getting things done? Are you able to motivate, manage and lead teams to their best achievement?
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Operations Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for maximising our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
If you a driven Go-Getter who does not pull down the shade when opportunity appears. Read on!
Your Core Tasks:
- Identify, assign and monitor sale’s team pipeline and pipeline flow
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Ensuring sales team consistently meets daily sales performance metrics
- Drive Sales strategy and analyse performance metrics
- Developing and implementing new processes for effective and efficient sales operations
- Identifying opportunities to increase sales operational efficiency
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field or 3-5 years of professional sales experience
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken), advanced German is a plus
- Strong ability to effectively utilize CRM tools (Salesforce) to monitor performance and effectiveness of lead generation
- Facility to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Proven expertise to drive the sales process from plan to close
- strong analytical skills and strong business sense
What we offer:
- Complete ownership of tasks and key responsibility role
- A young, international, motivated and experienced team of top performers
- Chance to shape a fast growing startup in the exciting food tech sector
- Trainings and career prospects in a fast-growing startup
- Fun at work and empowering work environment
- You can’t live on coffee alone – which is why we use Smunch, a varied and healthy lunch program. We’re a food startup, and there’s always going to be healthy, delicious food on the table.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!