Sales Training Manager
Adjust is a global B2B SaaS company, specialising in mobile measurement, fraud prevention and cybersecurity. Born at the heart of the mobile economy, more than 30,000 apps have now implemented Adjust’s solutions to secure their budgets and improve performance. The globally operating company has 16 offices around the world, from Tokyo to San Francisco and in 2019 secured one of the year’s largest funding rounds in Europe to date, raising $227 million.
As a Sales Training Manager at Adjust, you’ll join our Learning & Development team and gain a deep understanding of the technology contributing to the diverse and ever-evolving Adjust product. You will have a deep understanding of how the product should be sold and deliver a best-in-class Sales onboarding and training to our new and existing employees.
- Play a key role in the onboarding of new Sales team members
- Coordinate and devise multi-faceted in-house sales trainings
- Conduct skills gap analysis, identify areas for improvement by working closely with the sales team
- Monitor sales objectives and results as well as external sales training budgets and feedback analysis
- Gather and apply feedback from various stakeholders in order to improve and enhance training offers and materials
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop Adjust product focused training materials and curriculum using appropriate learning principles
- Manage timelines, schedules and supplies, ensuring completion of training plans
- Stay up-to-date with mobile industry trends
What you bring:
- Solid training experience within a technology business setting required (proven track record in SaaS environment)
- Previous experience in Sales is a plus
- Ability to manage the full training cycle
- Capacity to conduct research and apply innovative training techniques and principles
- Strong capabilities in writing and collating documentation
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and facilitation skills
- Self-motivation, high degree of organization and effectiveness to work with a diverse group of people across different locations (EMEA, APAC, Americas)
What’s in it for you:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- Collaborative environment with a focus on continuous learning (incl. budget for ongoing professional development)
- A three-week onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product in our Berlin headquarters
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Regular team events and annual company retreats in the sun
- Free language classes
- Relocation and visa assistance
- Depending on office location, additional perks like weekly team brunch, fully stocked kitchens, fitness memberships, additional health insurance and childcare program
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page, or have a sneak peek of our office in Berlin.
Interested? Let’s Talk!