Senior Account Manager DACH (f/m/x) // greatcontent
No matter if they’re the largest retailer worldwide or a freshly funded startup, greatcontent – founded in 2011 – is the way to go for the creation of a company’s multilingual and SEO-optimised, inspirational and editorial content.
Based in the heart of Berlin Mitte (a few steps away from Checkpoint Charlie and the Rocket Internet tower!), greatcontent has provided over 1,500 clients with comprehensive content production, copywriting, editing, and translation services in +30 different languages and variations to date. And this isn’t everything: we are fast growing into the leading content service provider in Europe! But to achieve this, we need your help and support as a Senior Account Manager for the DACH region (m/f/d). In the role of the Senior Account Manager, you will take over the responsibility of managing your market end-to-end from acquiring new accounts to co-managing large scale language projects.
These will be your tasks
Develop greatcontent’s business in your region
- Be responsible for developing an entrepreneurial growth strategy that drives the growth of greatcontent’s business in the German-speaking market
- Focus on outbound and inbound sales activities, field sales, trade fair participation, etc.
- Generate new customers by exploring new lucrative market segments and industries to grow your countries revenues
- Systematically build up processes to optimise customer acquisition and retention
- Identify suitable business partners and lead the development of strategic cooperation
- Use Freshsales as a CRM for your customer relations management
- Onboard clients (e.g., support clients during the registration process, order placement, deposit payments)
- Be the single point of contact for clients from the DACH region
- Accept orders of existing clients and create offers based on former deals
- Upsell our products and services to existing clients
- Develop and execute an efficient external communication strategy for ensuring clear communication with clients
- Ensure that projects sold are in line with greatcontent’s project management structure
- Coordinate different steps of project set-up and monitor the progress of projects to ensure a healthy and successful output
- Own the project in case of escalations critical circumstances
Report to the CSO, incl. forecasting and budgeting of sales performance
You’re offering these qualifications
- A Master degree, ideally in Business Administration or Economics
- At least 3 years of experience in a comparable role, with a proven track record
- German at a native level and a proficient level of English. Any other language is a plus
- Experience in managing high value clients and closing deals > 100k€
- At least an intermediate knowledge of Excel and its functionalities
- Medium to high knowledge of the digital and e-commerce industries. Knowledge of content marketing and SEO is an asset
- The ability to change your approach and be flexible in the face of change
- An eagerness to learn every day, change things and get your hands dirty
- Great ambition!
We’re offering these benefits
- The chance to be part of a stable and established tech company, part of the MairDumont Group, that’s located in the heart of Berlin Mitte (Friedrichstraße)
- Flat hierarchies and very short decision paths
- Possibility to develop into a managerial position and build a team
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Free fruit, drinks and many other typical start-up-world add-ons
- The opportunity to make a difference and be the change
Please send us your CV and a strong motivational letter. Do not forget to mention your earliest starting date and salary expectations. References from previous employers are good to have.