Senior Business Development Manager DACH // Spaceflow
Spaceflow helps landlords attract and retain top tenants and raise profits by combining a tenant experience platform with community engagement while providing amenities, services and community life to its occupants.
With current branches in London, New York and Prague, Spaceflow disrupts the whole experience that people have in buildings on a global scale.
Our clients are the biggest real estate players in Europe & beyond. The app is used by occupants of buildings with employees of global companies such as Acer, Amazon, eBay, Intel or SAP.
We are looking for:
An ambitious Business Development Manager that has the confidence to seize opportunities and develop the DACH market. Ideally, you have a proven track record in exceeding targets, experience in the real estate market and already built a network of contacts. We’re not looking for a salesperson to blindly hit targets, rather someone who can not only hit targets but also seek other opportunities and partnerships.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing the market in line with company objectives
- Building a client base, managing the pipeline and supporting the clients before and after sales
- Account management of key clients and managing the growth of current accounts (with close collaboration with Customer Success Manager)
- Supporting Spaceflow in other areas (e.g., speaking at events, developing sales materials and communicating with our Product and Community Success teams
You have following experience & knowledge & skills:
- 2+ years of experience in business development, ideally in the real estate market or enterprise tech
- Selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build and maintain a client pipeline (you will have access to all necessary tools such as Sales Navigator, Interseller and PipeDrive)
- Ability to autonomously drive new business and are excited to build new relationships to help hit your targets
- Knowledge of PropTech, commercial real estate and/or property/facilities management sector is a major advantage
- Fixed salary + bonuses based on performance + stock option plan after a trial period
- Personal and financial growth within the role, plus the vision of disrupting the global real estate market
- Opportunity to lay down foundation drive our presence and disrupt the DACH real estate market
- Friendly, relaxed office atmosphere at a co-working hub in Munich/Berlin (according to preference) with international meetups for the whole Spaceflow team
We’ll be looking forward to your CV or Linkedin profile sent to [email protected]