Senior CPO (Charging Point Operator) – Acquistion Manager // Plugsurfing GmbH
Plugsurfing is Europe’s largest e-mobility service provider (eMSP) and a pioneer in payment solutions for electric car charging. Every day we manage over 130,000 charging points (POI) in our network. If you share our passion for enabling zero emission driving we would like you to join us to play a pivotal role in creating charging point networks in Europe and establishing tomorrow’s mobility solutions. We shape the future of mobility and energy – and we want YOU to be a part of this!
Plugsurfing is looking for a dedicated and experienced Senior CPO-Acquisition Manager to develop, drive and execute European partnership strategy for the acquisition of charging point partners. You will be part of our Sales & Business Development team and you will be responsible for the entire coordination of strategic CPO-projects within the department.
You will build and maintain long-term strategic relationships with commercial parties in order to further develop and expand the market leader position of Plugsurfing in the European EV-industry. This is a highly visible role and your work will have a direct impact on the success of the company. You should be capable of taking a partnership from inception to final closing and highly motivated to win big deals. Beside the acquisition you will be responsible for improving existing partnerships and for bringing them to the next level.
Key objectives of your role include:
- Acquiring new CPO-partners based on strong relationship building
- Maintain, strengthen and improve existing relationships
- Realization of B2C-marketing requirements and strategies with CPO-Partners
- Market analysis and to be the “first-to-know” in the market
- Travel extensively in Europe to develop and maintain relationships with key customer contacts, present, clarify value and differentiation and win and improve the business in expected timeframe
You match the following requirements:
- You are an experienced EV-enthusiast who previously held a senior job in sales or business development position at a CPO, eMSP or E-mobility company
- You have good contacts and an existing network in the CPO- and E-Mobility industry
- And a proven track record of developing partnerships and cooperations
- Your networking skills are outstanding, and your approach is proactive, outgoing and strong
- You have proven negotiation skills
- You are fluent in English and (preferably) in German
- And your willingness to travel extensively in Europe is strong
Please send your application to [email protected] with your contact details – We’re looking forward to hearing from you!