(Senior) Customer Success Manager
Adjust is the mobile marketing analytics platform trusted by growth-driven marketers around the world, with solutions for measuring and optimizing campaigns and protecting user data. Adjust powers thousands of apps with built-in intelligence and automation, backed by responsive global customer support.
Adjust is a subsidiary of AppLovin (Nasdaq: APP), the leading growth platform for developers.
Our global team is composed of team members with life experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives that mirror our customers around the world. We seek outstanding candidates who demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous learning and skill-building. We aim to support each other to ensure equitable and inclusive experiences, furthering our goal to create a culture of belonging that values the contributions of all team members.
We’re proud to have received several awards in Summer 2022, including G2’s Easiest Setup, Easiest Admin, Leader, and Easiest To Do Business With. Our CPO was also honored with a Top Women in Media Award, and we were named the Best Overall Mobile Marketing Solution of 2022. These accolades are a testament to the excellence and innovation of our award-winning company.
Make an Impact / The role:
As a (Senior) Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining a strong relationship with existing clients and ensuring their success through utilizing Adjust’s suite of tools. Your main goal is to focus on the success of your customers, enabling them to improve their business while increasing lifetime value for Adjust through cross- and up-selling as well as preventing churn. You will join a global team who are dedicated to putting customers first.
Empower Your Potential / Responsibilities:
- Drive growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Work on expansion opportunities and contract renewals
- Build strong relationships with key customer-stakeholders to ensure retention of your personal book of business
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Adjust advocates
- Marshall resources across the Adjust org as needed to support customers needs
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our product roadmap
Bring Your Knowledge / Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience in a client facing role with revenue responsibility: Managing retention, up-selling and cross-selling
- Mobile Industry knowledge / background or Saas experience within enterprise customers
- Experience in pipeline creation / management and negotiation / selling techniques
- Ability to oversee projects and work with project management tools
- Ability to work autonomously and own relationships with customers
- Strong interest for understanding the marketing and software setup of clients to be able to advise customers in building a state of the art setup
- Proactive approach where you always want to be speaking with customers
- Excellent communication skills in English is a must, additional German is preferred
Enhance Your Experience / Perks & Benefits:
- Opportunity to make an impact on the ad-tech industry working for a forward-thinking leader in the space
- International, diverse teams with a strong focus on transparency, feedback and fun
- Education opportunities for ongoing professional development & continuous learning
- Company onboarding program like no other, where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our product
- Flexible work from home policy and vacation policy
- Childcare program (Berlin only), paid parental leave
- Additional private health insurance
- Company Pension Plan with 40% employer contribution
- Discounted Gym Membership with Urban Sports Club
- Free annual BVG transportation ticket (Berlin only)
- Wellbeing support with qualified therapists
- WFH program with remote online events (workouts, coffee chats, team events, games, etc.)
- Relocation package and visa assistance for you and your family
More details about our company culture and perks can be found on our career page. Interested? Let’s Talk!
Equal opportunity employer
Adjust is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We champion a diverse and inclusive culture in all of our offices around the globe. We understand that all candidates are individuals with unique backgrounds and talents. At Adjust, we assess candidates on qualifications, merit and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you see a position that excites you, please apply! We would love to have you join us in our mission to build a global tech company where we’re all proud to belong to.