(Senior) Partner Success Manager (f/m/div) // FinLeap
We are looking for a (Senior) Partner Success Manager (m/f/x) for our Pre-Sales & Partner Management team. You will be responsible for winning new partners for our platform to achieve our ambitious growth targets as well as successfully delivering our platform to those partners. In this role, you will be closely working with our platform product and engineering teams.
infinitec solutions is reinventing software development for Banks and Enterprises to create a revolutionary Financial Customer Experience for their Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) clients across Europe. Our innovation platform allows our partners to deliver financial management solutions (banking and non-banking) tailored to SMEs at the very forefront of the digital frontier. We are a young Tech startup located in Berlin and Italy with 50+ people from 15 countries working mainly in Engineering and Product Management. Our Management team combines years of experience in Tech, banking and the SME space.
What will keep you challenged?
- Actively foster, acquire and manage crucial partner relationships to grow the business with a focus on large corporate clients
- Support the sales process with major partners in the banking-, insurance-, and other SME-serving industries
- Lead our client activities on-site at your own partner accounts and broaden our reach within the organisation of your partner accounts
- Develop customized propositions of our platform for our partners
- Proactively embrace partner’s business objectives and translate needs into viable solutions
- Ensure success for infinitec solution’s partner integrations and facilitating the process in a consultative approach
- Provide ongoing technical support and consulting services to clients, onsite or remote, throughout the implementation phase and beyond
- Ensure all key stakeholders are accurately aware of progress and next steps at all times; keeping track of all deliverables needed in- and externally and holding relevant stakeholders accountable in a friendly and solution driven, positive way
- Become a thought leader to infinitec solution’s partners on digital strategy related to SME Banking
What will make you succeed?
- 4+ years experience within a SaaS Sales organisation or Professional Service organisation serving banks and/or insurances or Consulting
- Has proven project experience, leadership skills and the ability to manage strong team leads
- An understanding/experience with product management basics (product strategy, roadmaps and agile delivery) in a fast paced startup is a plus
- A technical background or interests including know-how in IT architectures, cloud technologies like AWS services, web APIs, distributed systems, databases, etc. is a strong plus
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills able to work with experienced managers and experts, and to quickly build relationships and connect with our partners
- Adaptability in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment and enjoy working with an international team
- A want/need to drive and change the Finance Industry for the better! A drive to move what you see as a slow-moving industry, into the 21st century
- Fluent in English; German is a plus
Why infinitec solution?
- Help tackle one of the most interesting platform challenges in the startup scene
- Fast-paced, entrepreneurial and tech-driven work environment and a senior and international team with leading experts in their field
- Competitive salary + 28 vacation days and flexible working hours supporting your family situation
- Regular team events – we celebrate our success together
- We believe in personal growth and development and help you achieve them
- Strong network of companies and experts as part of the finleap family, Europe’s No.1 fintech ecosystem
- Office in startup hub H32 incl. free drinks, healthy snacks, community events and other employer benefits
- Relocation and visa support for internationals